Laura used Mimi on a Scooter
Talk about talent... we have an absorbent amount buzzing around here at 2 Sketches 4 You! Keep those cards and applications coming for or current DT call. Kazan and I are combing through each and everyone of them looking for fresh new brilliance for our design team (don't forget to send us an email if you have not done so already letting us know you would like us to consider you for the team).
This weeks sketch is brought to you by DeNami Designs, A favorite sponsor around here at 2S4Y! I LOVE this stamp company, their stamps are truly divine. Have a look what our Truly Talented Design Team created with their popular Mimi stamps and their fabulous line of buttons.
Alice used Mimi at the Beach
Kathy used Mimi with Birthday Cake
Wooohhwee is this sketch and card a stunner! Heather's style is a knock out, bold, crisp and beautiful. Heather's work is always an inspiration, total eye candy. Thank you Heather for sharing your awesome talent with us!
Shanna used Mimi with Chocolates
Sarah used Mimi's Shopping Spree
Kay used Spa Girls
Bonus Sketch & Card
You can see more of Heather's talent on her blog: Witty Title Here
Sponsor of the Week
Established in 1989, DeNami Design as been known for a timeless style featuring simply elegant art. From our extensive line of quality rubber stamps to the newer line of coordinating scrapbook papers, buttons, ribbons and glitters, we specialize in stylish and sophisticated products. These delightful designs are easy to mix and match for a designer look on all your paper crafts!
Card of the Week
DeNami Designs is offering this
beautiful assortment of fun
DeNami Buttons from their Button Boutique!
Aqua, White, Espresso, Raspberry, and Sand
• Please provide a link to your card by posting it on this thread using Mr. Linky
• Deadline for all entries: Saturday April 24th at Midnight (US Mountain time)
• Your card should be based off the sketch provided and can be of any theme. You may enter as many times as you like. It is not necessary to make a card for the Bonus Sketch to qualify for Card of the Week.
• The winning card will be announced as the Card of the Week on Sunday, April 25th here at 2 Sketches 4 You.
• International Cardmakers are welcome to enter
I am so excited to see all the entries!
Here's to a great week at 2S4Y!
Laura and your Truly Talented Design Team!