Sunday, April 25, 2010

Card of the Week & Fab 5!

What an inspiring week! The gallery was overflowing with the most beautiful cards. I loved looking through each and every entry, each card was like opening a little present! Also a HUGE thank you to our sponsor DeNami Designs and there amazing stamps and darling embellishments, which the winner of Card of the Week will have a pretty cool start to an awesome button collection!


Card of the Week

Rimna


Isn't this card adorable! I LOOOOVE all the layering of different patterned paper. The stamped image might be the cutest stamp ever. This might be the happiest Holiday card I have ever seen. Thank you Rimna for sharing your talent with us.

You can see more of Rimna's talent here on her blog:


Rimna email me your details so we can get your goodies off to you.



Fab 5!



Kazan and I are combing over the design team applicants. It is going to be hard to pick only three new designers. Thank you for all the entries. Tomorrow Kazan has a fabulous sponsor and a fabulous sketch!

I hope you all have a relaxing Sunday!

Hugs,
Laura & Your Truly Talented Design Team!

9 comments:

Anna Maria Niia said...

Thank you so much!!!

Muffin said...

Ooh, I'm so happy for Anna-Maria (Rimna) - she is one of the very best!! Congrats, sweetie! ♥

Rebekah said...

congrats to rimna and congrats to everyone who made the fab 5!!

Jennifer K said...

You totally made my day being named to the Fab 5! Thanks so much and congrats to Rimna and the other Fab 5!

Sylvia said...

Congratulations ladies! Good job, your cards are lovely!

Latisha said...

WOW!! The top card is amazing!! I also peaked at the top five and all are so pretty.

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Shut Up!! Really?!! Thank you so much for choosing my card for the Fab 5!! You all are officially my new best friends . . . well, okay, my new favorite sketch challenge site! Thank you, thank you, thank you - you made my day, my week and my year!!

Susan said...

Bummer, where'd the week go, I was still in the planning stage, LOL!

Congrats Rimna, and the fab 5!!!
Susan

Famous People in Turtlenecks said...

Niice blog you have