It is harvest season, time to sow our gardens and reap their bountiful fruits, crunch through the fallen leaves and enjoy the cool crisp air. Here in beautiful Colorado we are experiencing a true Indian summer with unseasonably warm weather. I love the jewel tones colors of this season, they are so vibrant and rich. This weeks sponsor Layers of Color has captured the beautiful Fall season with this stamp set "Fruitful Harvest" Here is what our Talented Design Team has created using Layers of Color's stamps and stencils.
Mona used Victorian Frame cling art stamp
Sponsor of the Week
Layers of Color is a Christian family-run art stamp business in Washington state. Owner and artist,Laura Kirste Campbell illustrates all of their art stamps and art stencils by hand, (old fashioned pen and paper style)! They specialize in unique, high quality clear stamp sets, deeply-etched high quality red rubber cling, stamps that coordinate with Spellbinders dies, art stencils and excellent customer service. They are honored to be one of the few Spellbinders Preferred Stamp Companies. Layers of Color online boutique is home to over 1500 stamped projects organized by stamp or stencil set and designer! You’ll discover tutorials, new monthly guest designers from around the world and always fresh new ideas on their blog. Join them on Layers of Color Art Stamps Facebook and Flickr groups and subscribe to their blog! Make your creative world more colorful with Layers of Color!
Layers of Colors is having a Blog Hop! Visit their blog to enjoy the FUN!!
Card of the Week Winner
Contest Entry Details:
- Please provide a link to your card by posting it on this thread using Mr. Linky
- Deadline for all entries: Saturday November 13th at Midnight (US Mountain time)
- Your card should be based off the sketch provided and can be of any theme. You may enter as many times as you like.
- The winning card will be announced as the Card of the Week on Sunday, November 14th here at 2 Sketches 4 You.
- International Card makers are welcome to enter
Let the creating begin!!
Laura & your Talented Design Team