Monday, October 25, 2010

Laura's Sketch 64


Laura used the Rose set from Backlit Blooms



I am back! Phewww after a week off I am ready to get back into the creative limelight again. My family and I are all moved, mostly unpacked and settled. I LOVE my new house and feel so lucky and fortunate to have a great friend like Kazan to substitute for me. Thanks Kazan!

We are sadly saying goodbye to 3 of our beloved designers today. We had so much fun with these ladies and their talent is outstanding and will be greatly missed.



Kelly Marie is such a sweet soul. I love this ladies warm, sweet, and calm personality. Kelly is so talented on so many levels. We know she will go so far in this industry we have so much admiration for her! You are our HERO Kelly, thank you! Muah!!

♥ Laura & Kazan





Stacey is such a lovely person. She is so bubbly and super easy to work with and her work always top notch. I love getting cards from Stacey, when I open up her email it's like opening up a present. Thank you Stacey you're a doll!

♥ Laura & Kazan



Rosemarie's easy going personality and superb talent speaks for itself. Her style is charming and loaded with detail. I was fortunate enough to receive a birthday card in the mail from Rosemarie and I was blown away with the she quality puts into her work. Thank you Rosemarie, you will truly be missed.

♥ Laura & Kazan





This week we are proud and very excited to have Starving Artistamps as our sponsor. Our Spooktacular Design Team has made the most beautiful cards from Starving Artistamps, DoodleFactory Backlit Blooms set.


Angie
Angie used the Rose image from the Backlit Blooms set on her card



Courtney
Courtney used the Poinsettia from Backlit Blooms set on her card



Stacey
Stacey used the Orchid image from Backlit Blooms set on her card



Kellie Marie
Kelly Marie used the Rose image from the Backlit Blooms set on her card



Regina
Regina used the Poinsettia image from the Backlit Blooms set on her card



Rosemarie



Sponsor of the Week


This week we welcome back Starving Artistamps. Our Spooktacular design team worked with the Backlit Blooms set from DoodleFactory. The Backlit Blooms series consists of six different stamp sets featuring jumbo silhouette flowers and simple sentiments for the biggest, boldest, fastest and easiest cards you will ever make. These are the stamps you will reach for when you need to make a big statement in a hurry.

Winner of Card of the Week

Will win the images Dogwood, Holly, and Poinsettia with sentiments from Backlit Blooms!



Contest Entry Details:
  • Please provide a link to your card by posting it on this thread using Mr. Linky
  • Deadline for all entries: Saturday October 30th at Midnight (US Mountain time)
  • Your card should be based off the sketch provided and can be of any theme. You may enter as many times as you like.
  • The winning card will be announced as the Card of the Week on Sunday, October 31st here at 2 Sketches 4 You.
  • International Card makers are welcome to enter

Lets get creating!!

Hugs,
Laura & your Spooktacular Design Team


22 comments:

Jody said...

Thanks for the sketches - keeps me inspired to use up all my collection of papers and embellies!

Sylvia said...

Lovely sketch! Really inspired me this week. I will miss your inspiration, Kelly Marie, Stacey, and Rosemarie, but I am sure we will see you out there in blog land creating fabulous projects. Thanks for your dedication each week!

dj said...

another great sketch....just finished my card and loaded it. Welcome to the new designer and a sad farewall to those leaving!!

Unknown said...

Great sketch, Laura! I hope you are settling into your new place:) Congrats to all the new incoming design team, and to those leaving, I'm sure we will be seeing lots more of your fabulous work!!! :)

designbydonna said...

thanks for another fun sketch. As I stated in my blog, I love that angle cut on the side strip. It adds another dimension to the card.

Card a la Carte said...

Another great skecht, thanks for the inspiration.

Genevieve

Carina said...

Hi!
It,s so fun and diffrent sketch.And now is my card finish.

Regan said...

Thanks for another wonderful sketch! My card making is a breeze with your inspiration! Happy Halloween!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Kelly Marie, Stacey, Rosemarie - thank you for the inspiration that you've been giving us in the last months! You will be missed...

Stephanie said...

Absolutely lovely sketch and even better cards from the DT members. They were so beautiful. This is my first time joining you all for one of your sketches. Thanks for providing inspiration every week!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Thanks for the sketch. The are a challenge for me.

:-)

Muffin said...

Thanks for another lovely sketch! ♥

Kerrianne said...

Another fabulous sketch!! So fun to play along!! :)

Janet O'Brien said...

what a user friendly sketch this week so easy to use! thanks heaps

Renée said...

fun sketch and fab inspiration!

Anonymous said...

I´m just learning to make cards and sketch is a really good helper. I´m really glad that I found your blog. Thank You!

Rachel Izakowicz said...

Great sketch - glad I could play along!

ellen s. said...

loved this sketch! i lost my mojo and it got me going again..thanks!

Kim Duran said...

Thanks, Laura for another amazing sketch. I was able to create this card using some new stamps I got this week. Yay!

Kristii said...

Love your sketches!!! Thanks for the inspiration!

Alecia Wolfford said...

Just got mine linked up, LOVED the sketch!!

Katherine said...

Loved the sketch and had fun with it! Thanks!