Monday, October 4, 2010

Laura's Sketch 62 & Designer Search



This week we gave our bunch of very talented designers the "Wild" card to use whatever product they wanted on their gorgeous cards. Kazan and I kept this week sponsor free for a reason. The winner of Card of the Week will win a spot on our design team! Yup, you heard that right here is your chance to be a part of the 2S4Y sorority! Good luck to everyone. Here is the brilliant work of our WILD design team!



Angie Tieman


Courtney Baker



Kelly Marie Alvarez


Regina Mangum


Rosemarie Diehl


Bonus Sketch & Card

Stacey Schafer





Stacey outdid herself with this stunning card and sketch! I love the nontraditional colors in her spooky Halloween card, brilliant. Stacey's work is clean and crisp full of color, her talent is enormous and growing everyday. We are delighted that she is a part of our team. Thank you Stacey!

You can see more of Stacey's work on her blog:


Card of the Week Winner
This week your sponsor is 2S4Y. The winner chosen to be Card of the Week wins a spot on our Design Team!



Contest Entry Details:
  • Please provide a link to your card by posting it on this thread using Mr. Linky
  • Deadline for all entries: Saturday October 9th at Midnight (US Mountain time)
  • Your card should be based off the sketch provided and can be of any theme. You may enter as many times as you like.
  • The winning card will be announced as the Card of the Week on Sunday, October 10th here at 2 Sketches 4 You.
  • International Card makers are welcome to enter
Let the creating begin & Good luck!
Laura & your Wild Design Team



28 comments:

Catherine Pooler said...

Another great sketch!
Hope you like my Halloween card!

Lisa Petrella said...

Fantastic sketch and AWESOME PRIZE!!! Thanks for all of the creative inspiration!! Looking forward to playing along!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to sink my teeth into both of these:) Thank you SO much for featuring me on your sidebar as well- I am thrilled! :)

Caitlin Russell said...

Love the sketch! And great cards from the DT!!

Tameko said...

Wonderful sketch. Great DT projects. Glad I got a chance to try this one!

A.G. (Шашина Алена) said...

Обалдеть скетчи!!!
Спасибо огромное!!!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Lovin' both sketches!!!

Rachael said...

I would love so much to be a part of your DT! Thanks for the chance! I love your sketches! :)

Kelly said...

Fun Sketch! Thanks!

Carina said...

Hi!
Thank,s for a lovley sketch.Now is my Card ready!

Radha said...

Laura!!! & Kazan!!!
I love love love this BLOG!!!
& Thank u for the sketch!

Samantha Mann said...

wow - i can't believe the prize this week!! :) thanks for the great sketch!! your challenges are always so fun and ispiring!

Sasya said...

Thank you for the sketch!! great DT work! :)

Donna said...

Fun sketch, and as always, the sample cards are gorgeous. Thanks!

Kim Sonksen said...

I am totally in love with ALL the DT cards....I don't know which one would be me favourite as I love them all, but Laura' made me want to start on Xmas cards right now :)

Rachel B said...

Fabulous sketches. I only did the bonus sketch, hope that is alright...

mango said...

Great sketch and DT projects!
Than you!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Long time not playing with your sketches.It was so fun!!

Vanessa said...

Oh, this is so exciting! Keeping my fingers crossed! Loved playing with this sketch!

Renée said...

Fun sketch again, Laura! I LOVE you and Kazan's sketches!! The DT provided fantastic inspiration yet again :)

Sabrina said...

I love checking out the sketches on 2S4Y even if I don't always enter. They are such awesome inspiration when I need it.And this week's prize! I would so love the opportunity to be on your DT!

Sabrina said...

This is the second entry based on Stacey's sketch. Another fun one!

Jody said...

Great sketch and design ideas!

papertrails leaver said...

I am throwing my card in at the last minute but couldn't miss out on this sketch! Great cards ladies!

RockinReddRobin said...

Thanks for the sketch!

~Robin

Kim Duran said...

I had a so much fun creating a card based on Laura's sketch. Good luck to everyone!

Kristii said...

Such a wonderful sketch!!! The DT work is absolutely amazing!!! Thanks for the inspiration and the chance at a fantastic opportunity!!!

Kerri D said...

Love the sketches & finally decided to submit one to share what I made with Laura's. Thanks for the inspiration girls.