Sunday, September 19, 2010

Card of the Week & Fab 5!

Sunday's are alway fun in 2S4Y land as we announce the winner of Card of the Week and the Fab 5!  Keeping that in mind I have a major secret to share with you today.  Over the next few weeks Laura and I will pay special attention to these winners and the gallery in general.  Sometime late October we will host a challenge selecting our newest Design Team members from the Card of the Week winner (note: you read right - we will be looking for more than one designer so we may just have more than one COTW winner!!!!)  We encourage you to play along each week so that we get an idea of your style and of course so we know how much you love our sketches!!!!  LOL.  We will keep you posted on the exact dates but for now I can share that this will all happen before the end of October.

I know you will all agree that the 6 cards we chose this week are all stunners.  I love their interpretations of the sketch and the beautiful manner in which they executed their designs.  We certainly had a fun time with our Starving Artistamps and we know this winner will LOVE her sets....

Card of the Week
Julie


We are huge fans of Julie's work.  This card puts me in the Holiday spirit and fires up my HoHo Mojo.  I  love the way Julie interpreted the sketch and how beautifully well made her card is.  The Colors are fabulously traditional yet the card has a gorgeous contemporary twist with it's bold lines and simplified embellishments.  This is a great opportunity for you to be inspired by her fabulous work and add her blog to your reader

only two things in life are certain...

congrats Julie :) email me your addy and I will get your Starving Artistamps goodies off to you :)


Fab 5!











We hope you all have a very relaxing Sunday spent with those you hold most dear but before you get too cozy or busy with family chores find time for yourself in the craft room :)  See you tomorrow with Laura's new sketch, a new sponsor and fabulous inspiration from our Design Team
Hugs
Kazan & Your Super Duper DT

6 comments:

Dana said...

What a gorgeous COTW by Julie. And thank you for including my card in the top five! I'm honored to be among such greatness.

bili said...

Хорошие у вас работы!:)

Julie said...

OMG, thank you so much, ladies! I {heart} your sketches every week. :) BIG HUGS!

Angie Tieman said...

Congratulations to all the winners!! Fabulous cards this week!

Radha said...

so beautiful!!
I made my card but my camera is with my son...

TesaB said...

Congratulations all!!! Your cards are wonderful, and Julie - WOW!!!