Monday, August 23, 2010

Card of the Week & Fab 5!



My family survived the first week back to school. Getting back into the routine of thing is always refreshing but at the same time it can be exhausting. I am looking forward to the cool down of Fall, season changes are also welcoming.

Our Smashing Design Team were given a "free"week this week. They were free to use any product their little heart desired. Where's the sponsor, where's the prize??? Well... the winner of Card of the Week this week will win a Guest Design spot here at 2S4Y! How fun is that? We welcome you to play along, submit as many cards as you would like, just follow my sketch! We wish you all good luck! Now take a peek at these beauties or DT created.


Angie Tieman

Courtney Baker

Kelly Marie Alvarez


Regina Mangum


Stacey Schafer



Rosemarie Diehl


Here are the details on how to enter:

Please provide a link to your card by posting it on this thread using Mr. Linky


• Deadline for all entries: Saturday August 28th at Midnight (US Mountain time)
• Your card should be based off the sketch provided and can be of any theme. You may enter as many times as you like.
• The winning card will be announced as the Card of the Week on Sunday, August 29th here at 2 Sketches 4 You.
• International Card makers are welcome to enter


Let the creativity begin and Good Luck to all!

Hugs,
Laura & your Smashing Design Team



32 comments:

Catherine Pooler said...

Love this sketch. I broke out some new Stampin' Up goodies, yay!

Unknown said...

Great sketch! Thanks for the challenge:)

Radha said...

My dearest Darlings!!
I have missed u all!
I'm back!

Love the sketche!
R

Monica said...

Love the sketch and amazing inspiration :-)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Wow, what a great sketch! :) Thank you for an inspiration, have a lovely week!!

Arielle H Gordon said...

Gorgeous cards, ladies - thanks so much for all the inspiration!

Sollan said...

It was a really lovely sketch and I am so happy that I finally got the time to be apart of this. Love your blog and all yuor sketches. :D

Unknown said...

Awesome cards! Thanks for the inspiration. Great sketch :)

Sharanda said...

Great cards and love the sketch! I will certainly be using this one often. Thanks :)

Unknown said...

Thx for the oportunity to share my designs.

Maureen Merritt said...

Such a fun sketch :)

Lyndsie said...

This is my first time entering a
2S4U challenge and I am so excited. This has really challenged me to broaden my stamping skills. I cant wait to browse all the other entries. Thanks!

Misty @Creative Itch said...

Love this sketch!! It inspired me to actually sit down and make a card!!

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Thanks for the sketch. First time posting a card.

Maria Elena said...

Great Sketch !

Suzanne C said...

Fabulous sketch and great inspiration from the design team!

kathleenh said...

This is my first 2 Sketches 4 You sketch. I love the simple design of this sketch. Very easy to work with!

Bernadette Bliss said...

Thanks again for the great sketch!

Tameko said...

Great sketch. Love the challenges!

Janetcraft said...

wow, I love regina's idea. the little shop is so cute!!

Karin said...

Love the sketch and all the DT samples!

Anonymous said...

What a fun way to use up some unloved scraps!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Thanks for more AMAZING inspiration from the DT and another FABULOUS sketch:)

lauren bergold said...

lovely sketch and awesome DT cards!!! totally inspiring! :)

Christina said...

This was the perfect sketch for the simple, quilted look I wanted to achieve. So many great interpretations from the DT and submissions, so it will be fun to try out some other ideas later! Thanks for another great sketch!

Cornelia/Sorken said...

I liked the sketch. Made a butterflie card this time but in gave me more ideas so I'll use again. :-)

Tami said...

I didn't know who to e-mail but am interested in sponsoring your challenge. I own Gingerloft digi stamps. Just e-mail me alyssasmom98@aol.com

Julie Shaskin said...

Phew! Got this in with a little time to spare:)...this is my first time playing with you gals at 2S4Y...what a fun sketch!

Karin said...

Love the sketches!

Linsey R said...

Wow, what a fun and fabulous sketch and sooo much amazing inspiration! Each one of these creations is just wonderful! Thanks so much for providing great inspiration and fun for us all! Big hugs and smiles and have a great holiday weekend everyone!

Jennifer said...

Love the sketch idea.

Glenda J said...

Lots of fun - I kept it clean and simple!