Monday, July 26, 2010

Laura's Sketch 57



Laura used Robot 2 digital stamp from My Favorite Things

This summer is flying by, the carefree months will come to an end and soon it will be time for routine and to send the kids back to school! No there is NO excitement in my voice when saying that ;)

Three of our beloved designers will be leaving us today! We defiantly had a lot of fun with these ladies, their talent is outstanding and will be greatly missed!



Alice Wertz

Alice is such a sweet lady, we have been truly honored to have her part of our team. Not only is Alice a super talent she is organized and thoughtful, creating a complete package. Thank you Alice for all that you have given to 2S4Y!
Hugs & Kisses
Laura & Kazan









Kay Sibley

Kay is the definition of a great friend! I wish I lived closer to this lady because with every email exchange she brings a smile to my face. Kay's talent is awesome, her work is always top notch. Thank you Kay for being part of the 2S4Y family!

Hugs & Kisses
Laura & Kazan





Heather Pulvirenti

2 Sketches 4 You gained some super talent when Heather stepped on board.  Her work is always so well thought out and meticulously executed.  Heather is sweeter than ever and a pleasure to work alongside.  We are going to miss you Ms. Heather!


Hugs & Kisses
Laura & Kazan





The sponsor this week is My Favorite Things!
Here is what our Amazing Design Team has come up with!


Alice

Alice used the You Take The Cake Stamp and the Baby Bump 3x3 box template from My Favorite Things


Heather

Heather used the Robot 1 digital stamp from My Favorite Things


Kay

Kay used the Robot 1 digital stamp from My Favorite Things



Kelly Marie

Kelly Marie used the Lets Go For A Walk digital stamp from My Favorite Things


Stacey

Stacey used the Robot 1 from My Favorite Things



My Favorite Things is certainly is a delightful clear rubber stamp company! Their stamps are designed by various artists and are down right to die for. The possibilities don't stop at rubber stamps My Favorite Things also offers digital stamps, digital papers, stamps pads, stamp cleaner, ribbon and paper, and much, much more! Stop by and check out their store complete with ideas and a blog.


Card of the Week Winner

Will win a $25.00 gift certificate from My Favorite Things!!




Here are the deets on how to enter:

Please provide a link to your card by posting it on this thread using Mr. Linky
Deadline for all entries: Saturday July 31st at Midnight (US Mountain time)
• Your card should be based off the sketch provided and can be of any theme. You may enter as many times as you like.
• The winning card will be announced as the Card of the Week on Sunday, August 1st here at 2 Sketches 4 You.
• International Card makers are welcome to enter

Let the creating begin!

Hugs,
Laura & your Amazing Design Team!


45 comments:

cnelson said...

A big good-bye and thank you to Alice and Kay!! Such amazing designers!! You both will be missed!! HUGS!

Jenny said...

This is such a useful sketch to play by. Love the DTs cards. Jenny

Kay said...

Aww! Thank you Laura and Kazan for the sweet and thoughtful words! {blush} I have enjoyed every minute being on your Design Team over the past 6 months. Your friendships and generosity mean the world to me. Thank you for believing in me and offering me this amazing opportunity! Tons and tons of love to you and the entire Design Team!! ♥♥ Kay

Monica said...

Gorgeous inspiration above and a faboulous sketch :-)

Anonymous said...

Love the sketch... so much possibilities! Great cards DT and Laura! Hannari

designbydonna said...

Thanks for all the inspirational sketches. I have been away from my craft room for several weeks but printed out all your sketches, now can just whiz through several cards quickly.

designbydonna said...

I don't know what happened, that #6 link says its my blogspot but in fact is not--it is somekind of advertisement I think. Sorry about that. I am a little techie challenged.

Unknown said...

All fixed Donna :)

Regina Mangum said...

Heather, Kay, and Alice...so sorry that you are going. There are some might big shoes that I can't begin to fill...

Ruth said...

Had another wee go at the challenge!! Really enjoying them! xx

LoveMusic said...

LOVE THE SKETCH!! So many ideas!!

Xo, Rachel

www.lovemusicdesign.blogspot.com

Radha said...

Thank you ladies!!!
See you all after 1 month hope early!!!

Sylvia said...

Farewell to you, Kay, Alice, and Heather. I am sure we will be seeing you back here with your take on the sketches as well as other places. You are all talented ladies, thanks so much for giving of your time!

LuAnn said...

thanks so much for the fun sketch! I'm a newbie with all this stamping stuff but with each sketch I do, I learn a little more!

Sharyn said...

As a newbie learning this whole stamping card making thing is so much fun and your sketch along with the inspiration is just perfect. Sorry to see such talented ladies leave.

Linda Brun said...

Sorry to see these talented girls leaving. Great DT projects and fun sketch to play with.
Linda

Tenia Nelson said...

What a fun sketch!!! Gonna miss you ladies that are leaving....man....tons of talent for sure!!! And of course tons on inspiration from the ladies!!

Janetcraft said...

OH gonna miss the amazing creative ladies there..but there will be always interesting designers out there to join then..
Anyway, I have taken part for this Sketch, so just take a look and thanks for hopping by at my blog

Lynn Put said...

Fun sketch and fabulous card samples! Thanks for the inspiration!

Kim Sonksen said...

Gorgeous projects as always. Sad to see the wonderful DT members leaving but look forward to see what the new ladies cook up for us each week

Amy C said...

Oops!! I accidentally pushed the enter button before I finished typing my name on #48. ;)

Great sketch and fab work by the DT!! The outgoing DT will be missed. I loved seeing their work with the sketches every week.

Kelly said...

Found the sketch on the Lawn Fawn blog. Very cute and thanks for the inspiration!

Pauline said...

Another great sketch Laura - many thanks
Pauline x

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

So sad to see Alice, Kay & Heather go... they were a SUPER addition to the team, and I'll miss their input! Laura, I love this sketch, thank you!

Heather Innusa said...

I just linked up ;). Love this sketch!! Have a great day!!

WhiteRacoon said...

The sketch was ideal for the card I made for my mother-in-law. Thanks for the chance!
The link is http://blog.whiteracoon.ru/2010/07/birthday-card-for-mil.html

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Gorgeous Sketch and AMAZING DT Creations, as always.
Thanks for the inspiration and the time and heart you all put into your creations for us each week.

TDJ said...

This was my very first time posting a challenge entry. I am so excited. Usually I just draw the sketch in my ideas notebook and try later. I enjoyed shopping at the sponser's websites, I have received so many resorses this way.
I found this sketch very versital and see myself keeping it as a mainstay.

Krystal De Leeuw said...

Great sketch this week! Glad I was able to play along.

Sharon Cornelius-Xavier said...

Love the sketch Laura. It gave me so much of freedom to craft.

xoxo!

Clare said...

Great sketch to work with!!

Suzanne C said...

Amazing designers and sorry to see them go! Lovely sketch and thanks for highlightin my card in the Top 10!

Sherri Everett Thompson said...

I love MFT stamps-and the robots used by the DT are so adorable! Whoever wins this week's prize is a lucky girl! :)

Anonymous said...

I've been MIA for awhile....it was fun to try this simple, pretty sketch! Thanks, Laura!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love all the adorable robots.

Mona said...

quick, easy and fun! Loved all the robots. It inspired my card

Vasilisa Premudraia said...

easy sketch for easy card. Thanks, Laura)))

"Soleil@mayotte" said...

Bye Bye talended ladies ! See you soon on your blogs.
Hugs from Paris

eleftheria said...

Hello all!My name is Eleftheria and i live in Greece.I have been a card maker but today i made my first attempt to upload an image here.It is on photobucket (just until i have my own blog).Thank you

Igagnon76 said...

thanks! great sketch!

Alison Scott said...

loving the sketch, the DT really used it well.

Renee said...

Thanks for a wonderful sketch!

Clare said...

FAB-ulous sketch, as always! Sorry I popped in my entry so late! ;)

Desiree Rogers said...

This was a great sketch. Had much fun! :)

Jodi said...

This was a fun one!