Monday, July 19, 2010

Kazan's Sketch 57





Man oh man is it hot out there or what! Not only is it hot outside but here in 2 Sketches 4 You land the creativity is on fire too!  What fantastic cards graced our gallery last week - so much so that Laura showcased the Fab 10! instead of our usual Fab 5!  She did manage to find one card that stood out just a tad above the rest and received the well deserved honor of Card of the Week.  Congratulations Angie Tieman on a beauty of a card last week and welcome to our Team.  We are excited to work with you and be inspired by your interpretations of our sketches begining August.

Now I know some of you might find this sketch a little challenging.  I must admit I took a moment to think which direction I wanted to take (and it's my own sketch!!!!) but I think you will agree that the Design team did a fantastic job of showing you different methods and styles of interpreting the sketch...

Alice



Heather



Kay



Kelly Marie



Rosemarie



Stacey


Sponsor of the Week
2 Sketches 4 You

Laura and I have 2 more spots that we would like to fill for our team beginning this August.  One of those positions is going to be filled by the end of this week.  Once again we are sponsoring this weeks Card of the Week winner who will fill the coveted spot as the 5th Design Team member on the 2 Sketches 4 You Design Team.  The 6th spot will be by private invitation sent out to an applicant from our previous call.

All you need to do is make a card based on today's sketch and upload it to the gallery. There is one catch though - you will only have until Friday midnight to create your card - we will contact the potential winner on Saturday and reveal The Card of the Week Winner and the newest 2 Sketches 4 You Designer on Sunday. You are free to make as many cards as you like off of this weeks sketch and remember if we like what we see we will be reading your blog too!



Here are the deets on how to enter:

• Please provide a link to your card by posting it on this thread using Mr. Linky
• Deadline for all entries: Friday 23rd at Midnight (US Mountain time)
• Your card should be based off the sketch provided and can be of any theme. You may enter as many times as you like.
• The winning card will be announced as the Card of the Week on Sunday, July 25th here at 2 Sketches 4 You.
• International Cardmakers are welcome to enter


I know you are going to blow our socks off - so lets get started!!!!
Hugs
Kazan & your Design Team that we all adore :)

42 comments:

Lindsay said...

Great sketch Kazan and fabulous creations by the DT!

Laurel said...

What a cool sketch!

Anonymous said...

Great Sketch! I'm a card-maker, but I imagine it would work great for a scrapbook page, too!

Angie Tieman said...

Love this sketch, so fun! GReat samples from the DT, I can't wait to go play with it!

Peet said...

Love all the gorgeous cards!! Great sketch, Kazan!

Pauline said...

Love the sketch Kazan!

Paula Bee said...

Such a great sketch...so many possibilities.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Lovely cards by the DT as well as you Kazan! Great sketch as allways!

Sylvia Blum said...

love the sketch! and as always the design team did an amazing job *wow*
and what a wonderful opportunity to get hold of a DT spot! who would not be over the moon to be chosen as a dt member... well.. actually I would *lol*
Sylvia

Rhonda said...

Great sketch! I enjoyed playing. I love that you are giving the masses an opportunity for a DT spot. Someone will be doing a happy dance.

Clare said...

Fun sketch and fabulous examples!

Ted said...

What a fun sketch! :) Thanks, Kazan. :)

Regina Mangum said...

Love this sketch for all its possibilities and the DT samples are wonderful! Thanks for all the inspiration and I'm glad I had the chance to play along.

Sharon Cornelius-Xavier said...

Yahooooo, my first card sketch and challenge.

I had so much fun making this card. TQ 2S4U!!

xoxo

Unknown said...

Great sketch and always fabby cards by the DT!

~* steph :) *~ said...

Fun sketch, Kazan! Have a great day! *hugs* Steph :)

Kelly said...

Great sketch.

Valerie G said...

Great sketch, and I loved what your DT came up with for it!

Vasilisa Premudraia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christy Farneth-Kerr said...

Great Sketch!! It was fun to play along:)

Karen Hasheck said...

Thanks for another great sketch and the opportunity to try to make the design team.

Karen Hasheck

Colleen Wold said...

Fun yet tough for me sketch! I tried to stick to it as much as I could! The DT whipped up some great cards! So glad I could play along!

Ellen said...

Great sketch and fabulous DT cards ladies!!!

Anonymous said...

Fab Inspo...TFS Ladies...
Have a great week:)x

Suzanne C said...

Fantastic sketch and inspirational cards!

Jennifer OSteen said...

Great sketch. I was really inspired by this one and I will be using it again in the future!

Thanks for the challenge!

JenniferOSteen said...

Great sketch. I was really inspired by this one and I will be using it again in the future!

Thanks for the challenge!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Another FAB week, thank you girls!! xxx

Annika said...

Just love the sketch, gorgeos cards from the team!

Ann said...

I finally found a bit of mojo--yay! Thanks for the push!

Melissa Hortin said...

Awesome sketch Kazan. I loved playing again this week and it got my mojo going again. Thanks, Mel xxx

Anonymous said...

Nice Im glad I get to play with this sketch...check me out...

Ivette

Traveling Mama said...

This was so fun! Thanks so much to each of you for your beautiful inspiration!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Hopefully #99 is LUCKY! I would LOVE to be part of your awesome team! Thanks for the chance!!!

Hugs,
Lisa

"Soleil@mayotte" said...

Man oh man !!! I'm near the deadline but I'm in. You sketch and the challenge made me want to exceed me !!!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Always fun.

Renee said...

Awesome creations from the DT and a fabulous sketch!

Thank you!!

Christy Farneth-Kerr said...

I am such a boob. I did not put in the right URL (lol)

Tameko said...

Wonderful sketch. Had fun with this one! Awesome DT cards.

Megan said...

Woohoo! I'm excited about seeing all the great cards from this sketch!

Tigriswillreign said...

What an exciting proposition and a fun sketch! Thanks so much for your wonderful blog and continuing inspiration!

Michele Gross said...

So glad I got to play this week! Summer has been kicking my butt! Can't wait to get on a creative schedule again! :)