Monday, July 5, 2010

Kazan's Sketch 56




Kazan used Mermaid Mandy on her Card

Good day to you super 2S4Y fans! For many this is a long weekend as some have the day off after the 4th.  Since my husband is home I will try and get in as much as possible including; family time and then a little time to myself spent right here with you getting crafty!  If you have the day off I would love you to join me this week as we enjoy the gallery created by your interpretations of the sketch.

Our design team certainly got creative in a Sassy Studio kinda way when they designed cards using two fabulous Sassy Studio images: Mermaid Mandy and Hang Ten Hanna...


Alice

Alice used Hang Ten Hanna on her Card


Heather

Heather used Hang Ten Hanna on her Card


Kay

Kay used Mermaid Mandy on her Card


Kelly Marie


Kelly Marie used Mermaid Mandy on her Card


Rosemarie

Rosemarie used Hang Ten Hanna on her Card


Stacey


Stacey used Hang Ten Hanna on her Card


Sponsor of the Week


2 Sketches 4 You welcomes back Sassy Studio Designs as our Sponsor of the Week.  Sassy Studio Designs have the most adorable digital images for every cardmakers occasion.  Browsing through their gallery of extensive images you will find great themes like 'I'm Every Woman ', Little Honey's , and my personal favs 'Alice in Sassyland '.

If you have your own Sassy Studio designs be sure to upload your card to their Splitcoast Stampers gallery where you will find a wealth of cards that will inspire you with your own Sassy creations. 
Use keywords: sassystudio

Card of the Week Winner
Sassy Studio has generously donated a $25 gift certificate to our lucky winner this week

Here are the deets on how to enter:

• Please provide a link to your card by posting it on this thread using Mr. Linky
• Deadline for all entries: Saturday July 10th at Midnight (US Mountain time)
• Your card should be based off the sketch provided and can be of any theme. You may enter as many times as you like.
• The winning card will be announced as the Card of the Week on Sunday, July 11th here at 2 Sketches 4 You.
• International Cardmakers are welcome to enter

Okay friends, lets put our Sassy hats on and get busy.  It is going to be a fun week!
:) Kazan and your super 2 Sketches sassy Design Team


31 comments:

Lindsay said...

Thanks for the very fun sketch and wonderful DT inspiration!

Jodi said...

Going to try this sketch again... Not loving my first take on it. Would love some constructive critiques.

Nancy in Iowa said...

Love the sketch. Glad I ran across your site. Added to my list of weekly - must do's.
Thank you for the inspriation.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the inspiration, it's always fun playing along! - Hannari

Mary B. said...

Had a great time using the sketch. Keep up the wonderful weekly challenges.

Michele Gross said...

Love this sketch! Had a blast playing with it :)

Kim Sonksen said...

Those stamps are wicked and so are the DT examples. Thanks so much for another fun filled sketch!

Amy Kolling said...

What a great sketch this week! It's my first time trying them out! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration!! Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Always fun, great DT cards.

Jenny said...

Whoo Hoo!! DT has fab projects this week! Thanks for the fun sketch!

jodpea said...

Loving Rosemaries Hawaian backing paper, considering u've used the same images its cool how different your projects are!

"Soleil@mayotte" said...

Great sketch ! even if I don't have mermaid stamp I tried to make a "summer card" with the stuff I have in my scrap-room.

Regan said...

Fabulous sketch!! It made it a pleasure to play along!

Nerina said...

Thank you for another great week!!!

Susie said...

Another fabulous sketch. Thank you!

Joyce said...

Great sketch and great cards! oh, and I do like Sassy Studio images...

Radha said...

Hello all gorgeous ladies!
Welldone!
Thank u all so much

Tenia Nelson said...

Kazan what a super cool sketch and the DT....y'all always rock!!! Love the creations!!!

~amy~ said...

Really love this week's sketch...thanks for all the fabbie inspiration!!!

Suzanne C said...

Great sketch and inspiration! Love everyone's cards!

Ruth said...

Stunning DT cards as always xx

1CardCreator said...

Thanks for another fab layout! The dt did a wonderful job of inspiring me! ~Diane

Pattie said...

Loved this sketch - glad I found the time to play this week!

Beverley said...

Great sketch this week ladies...thank you.

stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

cowboydutrem said...

Wow! I'm the 100th to link my card! I liked the sketch, very easy for once... Thanks for the inspiration.

Eveline said...

I finally braved my hot room to make a card.
Eveline.

Lori said...

I really enjoyed this sketch! Thanks!

Amy C said...

Fab work by the DT with this awesome sketch....it is so versatile. I can think of several differet ways I want to use it. Thanks!!

Het zonnetje in huis said...

hi,

I hust posted my card, I hope in time?

Greetings, jaimie

suzARTe said...

As ususal such beautiful DT creations and a fantastic sketch. I got to play along at the very last minute (again)

Amber Hight said...

Super fabulous sketch girls! The samples are awesome too! Thanks:)