Monday, June 14, 2010

Laura's Sketch 54


Laura used Feelin' Fruity from My Favorite Stamps


Summer is in full swing and I have been busily enjoying every minute of family free time together traveling, LOTS! We have been to Florida, Aspen Colorado, and back to Florida again a couple of weeks! Now that I am home for a couple of days I am loving creating again and relaxing. I am one lucky girl, I love being busy as a bee! :)

This week 2S4Y is honored to be creating with My Favorite Stamps. Our busy design team made the most fabulous cards with their darling clear stamps.



Alice
Alice used Joy Ride from My Favorite Things



Heather
Heather used Let's Picnic from My Favorite Things




Kay
Kay used Tea for Two from My Favorite Things




Kelly Marie
Kelly Marie used Hooga Booga from My Favorite Things




Stacey
Stacey used Dance The Night Away from My Favorite Things




Rosemarie
Rosemarie used Who's That E Girl from My Favorite Things



Sponsor of the Week


My Favorite Things is certainly is a delightful clear rubber stamp company! Their stamps are designed by various artists and are down right to die for. The possibilities don't stop at rubber stamps My Favorite Things also offers digital stamps, digital papers, stamps pads, stamp cleaner, ribbon and paper, and much, much more! Stop by and check out their store complete with ideas and a blog.



Card of the Week Winner

This the lucky winner of our
Card of the Week
will win this fabulous gift pack of paper and ribbon from My Favorite Things



Here are the deets on how to enter:

Please provide a link to your card by posting it on this thread using Mr. Linky
Deadline for all entries: Saturday June 19th at Midnight (US Mountain time)
• Your card should be based off the sketch provided and can be of any theme. You may enter as many times as you like.
• The winning card will be announced as the Card of the Week on Sunday, June 20th here at 2 Sketches 4 You.
• International Cardmakers are welcome to enter

Let the creating begin!

Hugs,
Laura & your Busy as Bee's Design Team



34 comments:

Lindsay said...

Awesome sketch Laura! The design team pleases the eye as always!

Ginger Claire said...

A fabulous sketch and great inspiration x

Amy said...

Thanks for the best Sketches...they are so fun to work with!

Linda Brun said...

Great sketch. Great DT projects.

Liz said...

This sketch was so fun to work with!

suzARTe said...

thanks for another great sketch Laura. Always enjoy what you and Kazan come up with. I have spelt my surname incorrectly on Mr Linky, should simply be Zuzarte

Kim said...

Great sketch and great projects!! You guys did an amazing job!

Kim said...

Great sketch and great projects! You guys all did an amazing job!

Unknown said...

Big mistake on my Mr Linky link #29 is this weeks sketch, LOL

Sarah Martina said...

I had so much fun playing with this sketch, Laura! Great work by the fab DT, too! :)

Kim Sonksen said...

Loving those uber-cute stamps and the DT has outdone itself again. Superb examples

Debbie said...

This is my first time on 2 Sketches 4 You! Really enjoyed using it, the DT cards are great!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Once again you guys have challenged me....

Unknown said...

I love this sketch... thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs
Kim
x

Sasya said...

thank you for the sketch ♥

Ruth said...

First challenge I've entered! Scary! Brilliant sketch tho xx

Gwen said...

Great sketch! thanks for all the insperational goodness!!!!

Cindy Lovell said...

Great Sketch and beautiful cards by the Team!!!
Have a great day,
Cindy

Irena said...

Great sketch.
Your cards are very beautiful.

Monika said...

Hi @ all
this is my first challenge - the name of my card is *Algarve-Portugal*- memories of my last vacation.

Your cards are always so beautiful - thanks for inspiration.

JaiDee said...

love this sketch!!!! love all the takes on this one!

Abrikosova said...

Nice sketch. And here's my postcard

Elisa K said...

Love the sketch and as always the inspiration rocks. So glad I got to play along this week.

Hugs

lauren bergold said...

lovely sketch and totally inspiring cards...laura's was my "jumping off point" (altho my finished card is not much like hers!) :) thanks you guys! ♥

Nenne said...

Loved this sketch!!! Great inspiration from the designteam as well - those stamps are sooo adorable!

Melissa Bove said...

Awesome sketch!!

Gorgeous DT cards!

Monica said...

This sketch was really challenging, but very fun to play with :-)

Dawn said...

I finally got a chance to play along again! So much fun, thanks for the wonderful sketch!

Ruth said...

Loved this so much thought I'd have a second go!

Susan said...

Great sketch, all the cards are awesome! I love Kay's and Kelly Marie's!! I have been trying to make your deadline forever...I finally made it!!
Thanks for some fun, this card is going to Operation Write Home.

Susan

Anita said...

Hi, I placed my card. A great sketch after all.

xx Anita

Cindy Groh said...

great sketch. thank you for the inspiration.

Cindy Groh said...

I messed up on my posting for the previous image. If you could delete that I would be grateful. TY

Jodi said...

So excited...entering for my first time. Hope I wasn't too liberal in my interpretation of the sketch. Loved doing it!