Sunday, May 30, 2010

Card of the Week & Fab 5!

*Happy Memorial Day Weekend*
We hope you are celebrating this wonderful holiday with the true spirit of summer.  Remember to take a little time to honor those fallen that served and protected

Thank you for the wonderful Anniversary wishes from all of you.  We will continue the celebrations tomorrow when Laura brings you a new sketch and a new very special sponsor who has a great prize for our Card of the Week winner.  Remember one random participant from this week and next week who is also a follower of 2S4Y will win their very own Position-it!


We had a fantastic week with some fabulous cards in the gallery.  I found some awesome ideas from you to use on my next projects.  Don't you just love how cross-inspiration.  I do :)  One particular card that stood out was one where Jen used photo-booth pictures on her "Hey" Card.  I Love this idea so much because all our family live overseas and this would make a great card/gift for the grandparents using the girls silly photo-booth shots!  When I do make it I will post on my blog! Thanks Jen :)


Wplus9 Rocks!  We love your stamps.  Thank you so much for being part of this fun week with us and for your wonderful sponsorship.  The lucky winner of a $25 gift certificate to WPlus9 is:


Card of the Week
Jo


I am in love!  I mean seriously what is not to love about this darling card.  The colors, the graph paper bird, the roses, the pompoms and that striking black birdcage.  Jo you know how to make us swoon with romance!  Now for a real treat take a look at Jo's blog - man oh man - don't say I did not warn you :)


Jo please email me your details so that I can get your gift voucher to you :)


Fab 5!

Mary (cute stamp)

Monica (this is a work of art)

Jinny (fab velum)

Melissa (gorgeous patriotism)

Clare (simple elegance)

It is officially time to head outdoors.  Have a wonderful summery Sunday.  See you tomorrow!
Hugs Kazan & your rocking Design Team

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That card is spectacular! Thanks for sharing!

Diane Jaquay said...

Congratulations to all of the winners, your cards are outstanding!!

Anonymous said...

`Congrats` Ladies...
Way to go Jo `You Rock`!!!:)xxxx

Sylvia said...

Beautiful cards! congrats ladies!

Monica said...

Wow!! :-) I´m so happy right now :-) You´ve made my day!! Thank you for letting me be on fab 5 :-) All cards are so beautiful here :-)

Jinny Newlin said...

Wow! Thanks so much for making me a fab 5! I'm so honored! All of these cards are, simply, gorgeous!

Elise said...

Congratulations, EVERYONE! Spectacular work! Happy Anniversary, once again, Laura and Kazan ~ you guys are AWESOME!

Jo said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card! Huge congrats to the fab 5!

jo x

Dawn said...

Congrats Jo and to the Fab 5! An a huge thank you to Laura and Kazan for the KIND words and the opportunity to participate in such a fabulous challenge! I'd do it again any day. ;o)

Mary Giles said...

No Way!!! How awesome is this! You gals just made my day! All the cards are fabulous!

Sanando Gillianleyva said...

Good job