Sunday, May 16, 2010

Card of the Week & Fab 5!

Good Morning crafty bloggers! I can tell you all had a great week because you brought your best to the gallery. I cannot even begin to tell you how many amazing cards I saw this week...Everything from modern and funky to aged and vintage - and then some in between. This tells me that you all still love scallops and that they are not going anywhere any time soon :)

I was thinking that since so many people played along with us this week some of you might have missed a few cards that really caught my eye. When you have a moment take a peek at these awesome designs:


and from former 2 Sketches 4 You Designers (man these gals are talented!!):



Thank you so much to Lindsay from Whimsy Haven for your fabulous sponsorship.  We can' wait to see your new images so keep us posted.  The lucky winner of Card of the Week wins a $25 shopping spree to Whimsy Haven!!! Congratulations to:

Card of the Week

Diane



Diane was one of the earlier players in the challenge this week and raised the bar with this adorable card.  I love how the patterned paper is perfectly coordinated and of course those news print scallops are just too gorgeous!  You did a wonderful job with the sketch Diane and we were so surprised to learn you are a first time here at 2S4Y!  We hope you continue to play so that we can enjoy your amazing talent :)

Diane's blog


Please email me your details so that I can get your Whimsy Haven gift certificate to you - congrats!


Fab 5!


Alright I think I am officially inspired!  We are off to a farmers market later this morning and an art & music festival.  My cultural Mojo will be kicked into high gear so you know I will be in my craft room this afternoon during nap time!!!  You guys are amazing - I tell ya simply amazing.  See you all tomorrow with a brand new sketch and sponsor!!!

Hugs Kazan and a Design Team that I love :)

16 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

I am in TOTAL SHOCK!!! I was looking at many of the amazing entries last night and couldn't believe how many fabulous cards there were, and I thought "how in the world can they pick a winner from all these wonderful creations"!! I never in a million years expected to see my name here as the winner! Thank you so much, I'm over-the-moon THRILLED!!

Lindsay Spencer said...

Amazing cards!! Thanks for letting me be the sponsor and have the opportunity to work with you gals.
I'm so happy for Diane!!

Jaclyn Miller said...

Thank you, thank you for picking my card this week. When I saw over 150 entries, I thought there was no way I was gonna be picked. This is a HUGE pick-me-up and has really made my day!

Ellen said...

Congrats to Diane and the Fab 5 winners! Thanks for linking my blog, I was pretty surprised!
There were so much amazing cards this week....
Hugs Ellen

Sylvia said...

The cards this week were absolutely awesome! I was wondering how you were going to get through them all! Congratulations to everyone who were chosen and to those who didn't well done too! I had to keep looking because the cards were outstanding.

Kerrianne said...

This was such a fun challenge - thank you so much for mentioning my card as inspiration!! I am so glad I came across your blog and will definitely be playing along again! :)

Sandra Korten said...

Congrats Diane!! Lovely card. And congrats to the fab 5!!! Nice cards!
gr
Sandra :-)

Cindy Lovell said...

I loved this Challenge! Was so much fun! Thank you a lot! And congrats to Diane!! I'm so happy for you!! :)

Marilyn Nimmo said...

Fantastic card!!! LOVE it!

Mona Pendleton said...

Congrats to Diane & all the other winners :)

whoistracy said...

Wow, gorgeous cards! Thanks so much for mentioning mine. Congrats Diane!

Silke Ledlow said...

Ladies, this Sketch was really awesome and I have to *thank you* for inspiring me!!! I'm so honored that I made the FAB 5....thank you so much for liking my card!!!

Congrats to all the other winners as well!!! Enjoy your weekend!!! Hugs ~S~

Bonita Rose said...

Congrats to Diane! Hoooooray!

Courtney Baker said...

Congrats Diane! Her work is always so great. And thanks for the kind words about my card! I so appreciate it!

Unknown said...

Yay for Diane...CONGRATS!!! And a congrats to the FAB 5...all amazing!

Kathy Martin said...

Wow, that must have been a difficult job to pick a winner this week ladies! So much fun and crativity! Thanks for the mention of cards from former designers! :) Love this week's sketch...may have to play along again! :)