Laura used Jane's Bakery digi Stamp & Jane's homemade buttons
I hope you all had a fabulous weekend spent with your families celebrating Easter, Passover and Spring! My fever is in full force, my bulbs in my garden are growing taller and taller, and the grass is turning green, and I even snuck in some much needed Spring cleaning. This weeks sponsor is a special one, Artist Jane Beljo shares with us her adorable digital stamps. Our super talented design team went above and beyond and made the most adorable cards this week, using Jane's stamps...
Alice used the Noah's Ark digi stamp.
heather used the Boris the Bunny digi stamp
Kathy used the Sherman digi stamp
Kay used the Jerry Giraffe digi stamp
Sarah used Jane's Bakery digi stamp
Shanna used the Spike digi stamp & Jane's homemade buttons
Bonus Sketch & Card
Bold, beautiful, detailed, and adorable, are just a few words that describe Shanna's work. Shanna is just bursting with talent, that seems to flow easily for her. Not only is Shanna the sweetest person she is an awesome mommy. Kazan and I are so lucky to have her on our team! Thank you Shanna for your super cute bonus sketch and card, I will defiantly be using this sketch soon.
You can see more of Shanna's talent on her blog:
Sponsor of the Week
Jane Beljo is the creative artist behind Jane's Doodles. Jane says she has been artistic forever, and has been stamping for a year, she says she has been into crafting ever since she can remember, and LOVE'S to draw and doodle. Jane also makes the most adorable handmade buttons.
You can see more of Jane's talent on her personal blog:
Jane sells her stamps at Squigglefly and has a very talented design team.
This weeks winner of Card of the Week will win 6 digital stamps of their choice , 5 uni-ball Signo brand white gel pens, along with 25 of Jane's adorable homemade buttons!!
Here's how to enter:
• Please provide a link to your card by posting it on this thread using Mr. Linky
• Deadline for all entries: Saturday April 10th at Midnight (US Mountain time)
• Your card should be based off the sketch provided and can be of any theme. You may enter as many times as you like. It is not necessary to make a card for the Bonus Sketch to qualify for Card of the Week.
• The winning card will be announced as the Card of the Week on Sunday, April 11th here at 2 Sketches 4 You.
• International Cardmakers are welcome to enter
Let the creativity begin!
Laura & your Sweet Design Team!