Monday, March 22, 2010

Laura's Sketch 48




Yes, Spring has officially started and I am loving every minute of it! This week is "Spring Break" where school is out for a week for a lot of American children. My daughter is ecstatic and jumping for joy for a week filled of sleeping in, shopping, hanging with friends and lots of golfing. My week will consist of, being my daughters official taxi cab, a little bit of sleeping in, and lots of crafting! Yay, I can't wait!! :D

Our Hoppin' Design Team sprung right into designing some pretty amazing cards using my sketch 48 along with some adorable InStyle digital stamps. Lets ogle over them shall we.



Heather


Kathy


Kay

Sarah



Shanna


Bonus Sketch & Card

Alice Wertz



Our very own talented Alice Wertz is bringing us this weeks awesome bonus sketch. I just want to say... I LOVE Alice! Alice is sooooo sweet and her work packs a powerful punch! Alice's creative talent is jaw dropping, her work is an inspiration to us all! Thank you for the sketch Alice!

You can see more of Alice's talent on her awesome blog






Sponsor of the Week



Today we welcome back InStyle Stamps as our sponsor of the week. This exciting company boasts a variety of product for your crafting needs including Digital Downloads, Digital Papers, and Rubber Stamps!

This weeks winner of Card of the Week will win a $20.00 gift certificate to shop at InStyle Stamps!




Here's how to enter:
• Please provide a link to your card by posting it on this thread using Mr. Linky
• Deadline for all entries: Saturday March 27th at Midnight (US Mountain time)
• Your card should be based off the sketch provided and can be of any theme. You may enter as many times as you like. It is not necessary to make a card for the Bonus Sketch to qualify for Card of the Week.
• The winning card will be announced as the Card of the Week on Sunday, March 28th here at 2 Sketches 4 You.
• International Cardmakers are welcome to enter


Woohoo!
Let the creativity begin.... I can't wait to see what you all come up with.
Hugs,
Laura and your Hoppin' Design Team!


18 comments:

Shauna said...

Heather, yours is amazing! Super cute and that bow is so rich and luscious!

Audrey Pettit said...

These cards are absolutely beautiful! You guys always do an amazing job, but this week really has my eyes popping! SO love those sweet Easter images.

Unknown said...

Hi, just found you :).. I love sketches so I was thrilled when I came here and the cards are all so beautiful and inspirational. Hugs xxx

Ann said...

Gorgeous creations, ladies! Glad I got the chance to play along this week...it's been too long! :D

Sheryl K said...

Gorgeous cards ladies!! Love them all!!

Unknown said...

SO Sorry about the duplicate linking. 49 needs to be deleted, 50 is the correct link to my blog. THANKS!

Erum Tasneem said...

arrgh no Mr.LINKY :(

Unknown said...

Love the sketches... had fun playing along tonight... thanks for the inspiration...
Hugs
Kim
x

Stacey Schafer said...

woohoo! got to play with both sketches this week:) thanks, girls!

lauren bergold said...

oh wow! ♥LOVELY♥ easter cards! and what a great sketch...as usual! thanks, you guys! :)

Love My Tapes said...

Beautiful cards this week! Love the Spring theme! I'm off to Vegas to celebrate my 40th birthday with hubby so I won't be able to play this week! Good luck to everyone that enters and see you next week!

Renée said...

Wow, tons of lovely inspiration this week!

Kim Sonksen said...

Another fantastic sketch and the DT produced outstanding work!
Thanks so much

Wilma und Silvia said...

great Sketch and so beautiful cards

Best wishes Silvia

Lisa said...

I missed a week or two but I've been busy creating. Love those super cute birdies on all the cards!!! Thanks for the inspiration again!
Lisa

Ruthie said...

Thanks for the inspiration, it's the first time I've managed to do a sketch card!

Ruthie x

Stampin in the suburbs said...

loved this sketch. I may use this often!

Elizabeth C. said...

Fun sketches, amazing work! Love the stapled-ribbon bunny grass!