Spring must be in the Air! When Starving Artistamps came out with their gorgeous DoodleFactory Boudoir set we knew we would get some extra special cards from our girls *nudge-nudge-wink-wink*:) I made my card with an Anniversary in mind or even a new bride giving this to her husband to be. No matter what the occasion there was certainly some form of romance or sense of closeness on our minds when creating these cards; which is perfect for Spring don't you think?
So get yourselves all comfy and share in the delight as we peruse the Design Team's interpretations of this weeks sketch using Starving Artistamps DoodleFactory Boudoir and Sentiments Awareness & Boudoir
Bonus Sketch & Card
I am so excited that Sarah has provided us with this uber cute Bonus Sketch and drop dead gorgeous card. I hope to share my card with you later this week using her sketch because right now, as I sit here, I am totally inspired by it to create! Sarah is one talented lady as evident by her work here at 2 Sketches 4 You as well as throughout blogland and in the publication industry. If you have not added Sarah's blog: Designs by Sarah Martina to your blog favorite list I highly recommend you do - it is one fabulous place to hang out :) Thanks for a great sketch Ms. Sarah!
Sponsor of the Week
This week we welcome back one of our favorite Sponsors: Starving Artistamps who have graciously provided the following special for 2 Sketches 4 our readers:
The winner of this weeks Card of the Week will win TWO sets of Stamps from Starving Artistamps
Here's how to enter:
• Please provide a link to your card by posting it on this thread using Mr. Linky
• Deadline for all entries: Saturday March 20th at Midnight (US Mountain time)
• Your card should be based off the sketch provided and can be of any theme. You may enter as many times as you like. It is not necessary to make a card for the Bonus Sketch to qualify for Card of the Week.
• The winning card will be announced as the Card of the Week on Sunday, March 21st here at 2 Sketches 4 You.
• International Cardmakers are welcome to enter
I hope this sketch is not too challenging for you all - I must admit it did stretch my own creativity :) Have fun with it - we can't wait to see your magnificent creations!
:) Kazan & your Boudoir-licious Design Team