Monday, March 1, 2010

Kazan's Sketch 47





Welcome to the first week of March! This new month holds the promise of many celebrations including Woman's History Month, International Woman's Day and St. Patrick's Day. We also welcome Spring in March and it is National Craft Month!!! All these wonderful events give us opportunities to not only celebrate with family and friends but also to create cards! Whoo hooo. We hope that you will spend some of those busy days ahead right here with us at 2S4Y and share your inspiration in the gallery.

To kick off this first week of 03/10 the Design Team have created beautiful cards for you based off the sketch and using gorgeous stamps from DeNami Designs:


Alice




Heather




Kathy




Kay




Sarah


Sarah used the Cupcake Tower Stamp and the Demi Double Circle Stamp on her Card


Shanna


Shanna used the Medium Dot Frame and the Small Umbrella Stamp


Sponsor of the Week

Established in 1989, DeNami Design as been known for a timeless style featuring simply elegant art. From our extensive line of quality rubber stamps to the newer line of coordinating scrapbook papers, buttons, ribbons and glitters, we specialize in stylish and sophisticated products. These delightful designs are easy to mix and match for a designer look on all your paper crafts!

DeNami
Accessories
Bella Press
Publications
Stamps

all this and much much more at: DeNami Design

Special 2S4Y Reader Offer
10% off Coupon
Use Code: March2S4Y


Expires: March 7, 2010
DeNami Design is offering these beautiful stamps to the lucky winner of Card of the Week



Here's how to enter:

• Please provide a link to your card by posting it on this thread using Mr. Linky
• Deadline for all entries: Saturday March 6th at Midnight (US Mountain time)
• Your card should be based off the sketch provided and can be of any theme. You may enter as many times as you like.
• The winning card will be announced as the Card of the Week on Sunday, March 7th here at 2 Sketches 4 You.
• International Cardmakers are welcome to enter

So now that we have prepped you all for the whole month it is time to show us what you have! See you all in the gallery
:) Kazan & Your March Madness DT

25 comments:

Lisa said...

WOW - 1st comment on this post. I'm not usually so on the ball but here goes! I love this sketch because I immediately pictured one of my mom's crocheted flowers as the centerpiece! Great sketch, thanks for the inspiration and thanks for your "link 2 us link 2 you" feature! That's a nice idea!
Have a great day!
♥Lisa♥

Andreja said...

I love this sketch, my card is on my blog, greetings from Slovenija, Andreja

♥Jan♥ said...

Nothing ever comes easy for me making cards, even this one, even if it looks simple. But always fun, and always learning !

Stacey Schafer said...

fab sketch, Kazan...those stamps have me drooling...LOL!

Stampin in the suburbs said...

Loved this challenge. The simple design of the sketch gave us lots of creative room.

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Fun Challenge, Thanks for the Inspiration. Lots of great card by the DT.

Erica@ZunkyChic said...

Another great effort by your design team! I've added my link.

Valarie (vampme3) said...

Fun sketch and great DT cards! Thanks. Here's mine: http://valspaperobsession.blogspot.com/2010/03/bee-happy-cc260-2s4y.html
tfl

Karen McPherson said...

Loved the sketch. I turned it on its side and made a peek-a-boo card. Thanks for the inspiration.

Gale said...

Fun sketch to work with. Thanks for the inspiration

Monika Reeck said...

Woow it is a very easy and super sketch....I like to follow it...and this is my card

http://creativewithmonika.blogspot.com/2010/03/kazans-sketch-47-happy-birthday-mama.html

I hope Kazan n Laura and also DT member would dont mind to see my card :)

For Alice woow I love your cute chicken and Kazan cards is Fab I love the color combo...all DT Cards are inspiring thanks for the inspiration Ladies..

Hugs, Monika

ohmycrafts said...

Love all of these cards! Truly remarkable!

Radha said...

Thank you Thank you all so so much you both Rock!!!
... and all the fans too:))
Happy Spring to all:))

Jillian said...

Hello! Another great sketch, and more lovely samples, as always! This is becoming a regular stop for me! :)

Michele Gross said...

Fun sketch and so many great inspiration cards! Wow, I'm really impressed :) Thanks for letting me play :)
Hugs!!

Marlene (cards4u) said...

Thanks for this fun sketch and the samples are simply WONDERFUL!!!

lauren bergold said...

ok, i ♥LOVE♥ this sketch, it totally inspired me--and so did the DT's stellar work!

(yeah, i know i say that every time, but by golly it's always true b/c you guys really *ARE* that good!) :) :) :)

Laurie Chilton said...

I am new to your site and I love the sketch today Kazan. Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

AHhh, so happy to create a card based off your sketches again. It's been too long. This sketch was the perfect inspiration I needed to make my baby shower Hostess thank yous! xo, Charys

Lisa Petrella said...

Thanks for the SUPER FUN sketch, Kazan!! You and your team did an amazing job using the DeNami stamps to create your samples!! Such wonderful inspiration!!!!

Kim Sonksen said...

Wicked sketch!!! I am so glad I finally found the time to play along again

Sheryl K said...

What a great sketch..the cards on here are amazing!!!!

Tracey said...

Love the sketch this week Kazan. Your designs are always fabulous.

Anneke klerks said...

sorry, de link van mr linky do not work for my

anneke

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your great information. We all appreciate your
information.Keep posting these kind of nice blogs.
silicone wristbands uk