Monday, January 18, 2010

Kazan's Sketch 44




Kazan used the Small Topiary set from Starving Artistamps House and Garden
& Flower Soft to create the greenery and flowers on the topiary

This is the last week leading up to CHA and I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am to be attending this year. I cannot wait to see the new releases from some of my favorite companies and also to see the latest trends for the new year. Most of all I am looking forward to meeting many of you attending CHA. Please stop by the Spellbinders Booth to say a quick hello if you get a chance :)

This week the 2S4Y DT worked with the uber gorgeous stamps from Starving Artistamps. Most of the time all of the DT cards are very different however this week Sarah and I were on the same wave length and sending each other good karma vibes...see for yourself further down down this post. I hope you enjoy the inspiration we have for you this week and that it gets you in the mood to be super crafty!

Ashley

Ashley use the Victorian House stamp from Starving Artistamps House and Garden and the sentiment from Sentiments Classic Decor


Cheryl

Cheryl used the darling little bee from Starving Artistamps House and Garden


Kathy

Kathy used the large topiary tree from Starving Aristamps House and Garden and sentiment from Sentiments Classic Decor


Sankari

Sankari used the bee, topiary and clay pot from Starving Artistamps Home and Garden


Sarah

Sarah used the Small Topiary set from Starving Artistamps House and Garden and the sentiment from Sentiments Classic Decor



Shanna

Shanna use the sweet Suburbia stamp from Starving Artistamps Home and Garden and sentiment from Sentiments Classic Decor


Bonus Sketch and Card
Sarah Martina


Sarah used the Small Topiary set from Starving Artistamps House and Garden and the sentiment from Sentiments Classic Decor


This week the super fun Bonus Sketch and card has been brought to you by the very cute and adorable Sarah Martina. Sarah is a very talented card maker whose name you may be familiar with as she receives recognition and accolades throughout the industry! We love her simplistic style and how she can use just a few elements to make one fabulous card! Sarah's blog, Designs by Sarah Martina, is amazing - take a little time to read through it - you will be inspired!


Sponsor of the Week



This week the lucky winner of Card of the Week will win a their own fabulous set of Home and Garden unmounted stamps



Here's how to enter:
• Please provide a link to your card by posting it on this thread using Mr. Linky
• Deadline for all entries: Saturday January 23rd at Midnight (US Mountain time)
• Your card should be based off the sketch provided and can be of any theme. You may enter as many times as you like.
• The winning card will be announced as the Card of the Week on Sunday, January 24th here at 2 Sketches 4 You.
• International Cardmakers are welcome to enter

Thanks for taking the time to join us this week - let me know if you will be attending CHA :)
Hugs
Kazan & your Gorgeous DT


28 comments:

Jane said...

Wow...GORGEOUS cards!!! I think I'll give this sketch a try...not good at sketches!

Karla Kroese said...

Great sketch! All of the DT cards are simply inspirational!

Kathy Martin said...

Kazan...your card ROCKS! Wowza the talent! :) Kathy

Ann said...

Fantastic creations, ladies! Kazan, your card ROCKS--love those colors together!!!

cnelson said...

holy moly Kazan...your card is beyond amazing!! how did you even DO that?!

Kim Sonksen said...

Oh wow - another fabulous sketch and the examples are fabulous! Loving the Starvin Artistamps

Lindsay said...

Thanks for the challenge! I had a ball!

T said...

Everyone did an incredible job with their sketch! Simply fabulous!!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Girls, there's always such a delightful eye candy awaiting me every week... I love stopping by here, you rock!!!
I made cards for both wonderful sketches :)

Saida said...

Thanks for inspiration ;)

Donna said...

Wow! Fun sketch and gorgeous examples. I love playing in your challenges!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work. Really professionally done. Thanks. Glad someone send notice of the challenges.

cve said...

ohhh! Thise stamps are my dream!

Pamela said...

Wow Kazan I love your card. I am wondering what you used for the flower and greenery. Very excited to be participating in the sketches again, it has been soooo long since I have.

Unknown said...

Thanks for all your sweet comments everyone - I just wanted to add that I provided a link to Flower Soft (the greenery and flowers on my topiary) under my project :)

Eli said...

Kazan, this is my new favorite sketch. The DT did a fabulous job with lots of different themes. NIIIIIIICE!

Aussieleigh said...

Thanks for the challenge Kazan...and to the DT for great inspiration!

Linda Brun said...

Have entered two cards for Kazan's sketch and one for the bouns sketch..and this week on time :-)

Anonymous said...

What beautiful cards!! Thank you for the inspiration. I entered my card and plan on adding the bonus one there by tonight.

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful........maybe I'll play later in the week!

Anthonette said...

Wow, Kazan, what a stunning card you made with Flower Soft. I love it!

I'll be attending CHA. I look forward to meeting Sankari. I hope to meet you too.

Unknown said...

Kazan, what a great sketch... the cards are fabulous too... thank you for the inspiration...
Hugs
Kim

Nina said...

Great sketch. Beautiful cards from the dt team:-)

Amy said...

This was my first challenge! Thanks for the great contests!

Lisa Petrella said...

Thanks for the inspiration!! I had a fun time playing along!

Monika Reeck said...

Woow all are gorgeous card thanks for the inspiration...I ever put my name in mr Linky but it was lost/gone...I try to put my name again there..I hope I am not put 2 times...thanks for the nice sketch Kazan...hugs

Masha Nemova said...

I knew, that take part in your challenge too late, but may be you just watch it and leave some comments?

thnx
Masha

Nadell said...

Hi, gread sketch! :o) Nadell