Sunday, November 22, 2009

Card of the Week & Fab 5!

Happy Sunday! A day of family time, relaxation and creating of course!! We had another great week at 2 Sketches 4 You! Thank you for everyone who participated. Also thank you to our wonderful sponsor Creative Cuts & More. The lucky winner this week of the stunning Christmas card kit donated by Creative Cuts & More is...


Card of the Week

Karla Kroese


This card instantly brings a smile to my face, it is so warm and inviting. I am loving the embossing/sanding technique, very creative Karla. Oh and look at that delicious bow, yum!
You can see more of Karla's incredible talent on her blog:


Thank you Karla for playing with us!
Please email me your snail mail and I will get your goodies off to you :)


Fab 5



Tomorrow will be one you won't want to miss with the talented Kazan!
See you then :)

Hugs,
Laura & our Dreamy Design Team

11 comments:

Ellen said...

Oh, yes, I'm in the fab 5! Thanks for choosing me. Congrats to Karla and the ladies who are in the Fab 5!
Ellen

Muffin said...

WOW!! Thanks so much, you guys - I'm VERY happy!!:D ♥

Unknown said...

Yeah, Karla! I'm so proud of you, my bloggin' friend!

Annie said...

Congrats!!!! Very pretty!

Anonymous said...

Great job girls!!! Congrats! I need to get my you know what in gear and do these challenges lol!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh Yeah! I'm so happy to make it to the fab 5! Thanks so much! I am really enjoying playing along!

Kathy Martin said...

Congratulations to the winner and fab five...a talented group of ladies and their lovely cards! Hope you all play again next week! :) Kathy

cnelson said...

Congrat to Karla and the Fab 5!! Amazing work all!!!

Karla Kroese said...

Wow!! Thank you so much!! Congratulations to all the Fab 5. I enjoy browsing through the cards each week here on 2S4Y. So many talented girls, and oh so much inspiration!

anja curvers said...

Congrats to Karla and the fab 5 you girls rocked the sketch love it.

~kelly marie~ said...

Thank you so much for featuring my card!! I am so honored! Congratulations to Karla and the rest of the fabbies! :)