Monday, August 10, 2009

Laura's Sketch 32



Laura used the Apple Shape

Summer is winding down and the crispness of fall is just beginning peek into the air. School is starting and there are a lot of happy mommies jumping for joy! I know I am. :) This weeks sponsor is one of those moms. Regina Easter has a full plate of being a wife and mommy to four beautiful children. Regina also runs a challenge site that is dedicated to the Cricut as well as running the wonderful Cutting Cafe' business. Thank you Regina and The Cutting Cafe' for sponsoring 2S4Y this week.

Regina's new set of designs are dedicated to Teachers, School, and end of Summer fun. Our A+ Design Team went all out when designing these adorable Back to School cards. Have a look...



Angela
Angela used School Days



Cheryl
Cheryl used School Days




Kim
Kim used the Apple Shape & School Days



Latisha
Latisha used the House Shape



Lori
Lori used the School Days



Sankari Wegman
Sankari used the School Days



2S4Y would like to welcome the beautiful and very talented Sankari Wegman. As you all know Sankari was our 1st annual winner of the Ultimate Card Showdown! Sankari's talent is unmeasurable and has been so loyal to us here at 2S4Y with her weekly participation. Kazan and I are thrilled to have her talent on our team! Sankari your inspiration and kindheartedness is a warm welcome!



Sponsor of the Week


The Cutting Cafe' offers affordable Printable Stamps and cutting files to crafters, scrapbookers, and cardmakers. The cutting files are templates that you print out (using your home printer)
cut, assemble and then embellish! The format of the cutting files can be used on Die-Cut machines like Pazzles Inspiration and Cricut (with Scal software) and are very easy to use, versatile and fun too.

The printable stamps are just that, images that are sent to you through email that you print out using your home printer. After the images are printed out you can color them in or paper piece them like you would any other stamped image!

One of the best things we love about the Printable Stamps and Cutting Files is that we don't have to worry about finding space in our craft rooms to store them... Simply keep them in a folder on your computer to use over and over again! What a great idea Regina!


Here is a list of the new sets from the Cutting Cafe' used by our A+ Design Team
The winner of Card of the Week this week will get to choose 3 of these sets !


How to Enter:
• Please provide a link to your card by posting it on this thread using Mr. Linky
• Deadline for all entries: Saturday August 15th at Midnight (US Mountain time)
• Your card should be based off the sketch provided and can be of any theme. You may enter as many times as you like and only need to do a card based on Laura's sketch to qualify for the prize.
• The winning card will be announced as the Card of the Week on Sunday, Aug, 16th at 2 Sketches 4 You.
• International Cardmakers are welcome to enter.

Let the creativity begin!
Hugs,
Laura & Your A+ Design Team

32 comments:

Romy said...

Wow, your cards are all so pretty. I really like those special templates. Hope to play along this week:)

cnelson said...

I just want to give a HUGE WELCOME to Sankari!! She was so deserving as the winner of the UCS and is mega talented!! What a fabulous addition to the DT!! Great work by Laura and the rest of the DT this week! Don't y'all just love these Cutting Cafe Files? They were so much fun to work with!

Ann said...

Woohoooooo!!!! Yay for Sankari! You know I love you, girlie! SO happy to see your smiling face here this morning!!! :D

Sankari W. said...

Thanks Everyone for the warm welcome!!! I am so excited and so happy to be part of this wonderful team! Laura your apple card is delicious and love the yumminess that the DT has created! Can't wait to see everyone's fabulous creations!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

OH I am loving all the school themed projects and what an awesome sponsor!!!!
And, congrats again to Sankari!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

That School Days set was way way way too cute to pass up! I just bought it!!!

LOVING the sponsor!

Vanessa said...

Love the creations, ladies! Welcome Sankari!!

~Lori Roop said...

I think the new cutting cafe files are sooo cute!! Nice work Laura and DT!

~Lori Roop said...

I forgot to welcome Sankari!! What a great asset to the DT!! :D

Latisha said...

Gorgeous cards ladies, and a big giant welcome to Sankari!!!

AUsome mom said...

WOW! The DT cards this week are too amazing! Welcome Sankari!!! I LOVE your work and I'm so inspired with each and every creation you make. I'm so excited for you :)

Savitri said...

Yeah, Sankari!!! You deserve it, girl!!! Awesome sketch and the DT creations are gorgeous as always!!!

Regina Easter said...

WOWZER.............I am always so excited to see 2 sketches 4 you creations using the cutting cafe files...You ladies are in a class of your own...HONORS A + OF COURSE (SMILE)....Kazan and Laura, you both know that I love you both inside and out and am so honored to also have you both on the bbtb team...BIG HUGS and as to SANKARI...well what can i say besides YOU ARE THE BEST..CONGRATS...

Anonymous said...

Love all your cards! You are a true inspiration! Great week to you all! H

claudia shadler said...

Woohoo! How awesome, congrats to Sankari on joining such a wonderful and talented team! I can't wait to see the wonderful creations! BTW: amazing DT cards, wow!

Clouds :D

Mona Pendleton said...

Congrats Sankari! Looks like another fun challenge to play with! Wonderful examples by the DT! :)

cynderellaj said...

Another great sketch..and thank god because I needed to make a card for my nephew, but was drawing a blank. Thanks for the inspiration!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Thanks so much for this great sketch girls, it was fun to play with!
Amd huge congrats to Sankari!
Chupa xx

Tenia Nelson said...

Great cards, Ladies!!! Welcome Sankari....you rock Miss Lady!!

Traveling Mama said...

Another fun one, ladies!! Thanks for the beautiful inspiration! And yay for Sankari! Mwah!

Dora said...

First..Sankari welcome..your cards are delicious!
The sketch is beautiful as always, and so os the work from the DT...but I always seem to have problems with sketches like this....I think i made a clean and simple card..first time I did this....hope you like it!
xoxo Dora

Janelle said...

Love all the design team samples. Great sketch! Thanks for the fun!!

Rebecca Mosher said...

Oops, I posted my card on the wrong sketch last time, it was to go on this one :-) Love everyone's cards! You are so amazing!

Liz Weber said...

Gorgeous sketch Laura and the DT cards are amazing - just love the school theme. I just made my card, thanks for the inspiration ladies!
Congrats to Sankari!!!

masha minaeva said...

Love all these Back to School cards. Great inspiration!

Andrea said...

I found your blog because my sisters always make your sketches! And I thought ....I want to play too!!
I love this sketch, and the work from the DT is amazing..what a delightful cards!
I hope you like my card, it's the first time!
xo Andrea

Simone said...

Welcome to Sankari, I love your work.

amylynne said...

Love the sketch! The examples are pretty!

Anonymous said...

I just linked my card!... but... when I refresh the page, my link disappears. :(

Here's the link just in case.
http://sarahmartina.wordpress.com/2009/08/15/more-fun-stuff-sneak-peeks/

Loved this sketch!

Anonymous said...

Nevermind... I see my link now. :)

And how could I forget...

WELCOME SANKARI! You have such an amazing gift! I look forward to your weekly inspirations!

Unknown said...

Really?!? Oh my gosh! WOW!! THANK YOU!! There were so many amazing cards this week, WOW!!
Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

lauren bergold said...

gorgeous sketch...and absolutely mouthwatering DT cards...so things are pretty much 100% as per usual in the 2S4Y universe, then... :)