Over $500 in products from the following sponsors...
( for a detailed description of all the prizes, please see HERE)
This Week the Top 5 Finalists will be given products from
Congratulations Cardmakers - you have made it to the FINAL round of the Ultimate Card Showdown. One of you talented Cardmakers will be our Grand Prize Winner!
Here is your assignment for Week 5:
1. Make us the most fabulous, original and drop-dead gorgeous card based on the sketch above.
2. Post your card on your blog or public gallery and then email your card to Laura Davis who will link you up in the special Top 5 Gallery.
3. Your deadline is Midnight Saturday July 4th (U.S. Mountain Time).
4. The Winner will be announced here on July 5th
5. Please read the following Rules and Regulations before posting your card
Top 5 Finalist Gallery
Laura's Sketch 29
This is the final week of this exciting Ultimate Card Showdown! What a blast it has been and the competition very stiff, you all are uber talented cardmakers! Thank you to all who participated. This will have to be a tradition that we will have to carry out every year! We are down to just 5 and the WINNER will be announced in just one week! Knock our socks off ladies we cannot wait to see your final entries. :D
This final week we are honored to have Scor-it as our sponsor! Our outstanding design team made the most stunning creations from this weeks sketch using their mini Scor-it.
Scor-it is the ultimate design tool for hand scoring and dry embossing any paper craft project. It creates true professional quality hinge scores, which is the standard in the printing industry, and beautiful embossed lines for embellishing and accents.
You can score with or against, the paper grain and Scor-it will handle up to 24pt chipboard. Score and emboss any paper stock, thin metal, transparencies, synthetic and hand-made papers, vellum, metallic coated paper and much more.
Please visit www.scorit.com to see their product line, watch videos, view and download step-by-step projects and check out cool stuff and blogsites.
The winner of COTW will win a Mini Scor-it!
How to Enter:
• Please provide a link to your card by posting it on this thread
• Deadline for all entries: Saturday July 4th at Midnight (US Mountain time)
• Your card should be based off the sketch provided and can be of any theme.
• The winning card will be announced as the Card of the Week on Sunday, June 5th at 2 Sketches 4 You.
• International Cardmakers are welcome to enter.
Let the creativity begin!
Laura & Our Outstanding Design Team!