Sunday, June 7, 2009

Kazan's Sketch 28 & Top 30 Finalist Gallery


*Grand Prize*
Over $500 in products from the following sponsors...
( for a detailed description of all the prizes, please see HERE)


This Week the Top 20 Finalists will be given products from 

Top 30 Finalist Sketch


Top 30 Finalist 
Gallery


Kazan's Sketch 28




Kazan used a Sakura Pigma Sensei Pen and a Sakura SJ-100 Pencil Eraser on her Sketch 

What a whirl-wind week we had last week. Thank you to one and all for participating in Week 1 of the 2 Sketches 4 You 1st Annual Ultimate Card Showdown. To say that it was a Rock-Star week is an understatement like no other.  The Showdown continues this week with a new sponsor and glorious inspiration.  The Top 30 Finalists have their sketch and will start uploading their projects to their gallery.  Our fantastic judges (past and present 2 Sketches 4 You Designers) will secretly email us their choices for the Top 20 Finalists which we will announce right here on Sunday. 

Sakura of America. one of the sponsors for the Grand Prize, has donated a fabulous prize for Card of the Week.  This is an opportunity for everyone to play along this week.  All you have to do is create a card for Kazan's sketch 28, load it onto your blog and link it here using Mr. Linky at the bottom of this post!   We will pick Card of the Week and the Fab 5! at the end of the week and announce that winner on Sunday too.    Did I mention that Sakura of America will also be giving away a fabulous crafty goodie to one lucky random Cardmaker - yep in order to win the Sakura of America Random Giveway all you have to do is enter a card! Super easy and super fun.

Our Design Team has brought you super easy and super fun inspiration on this weeks sketch too:

Angela

 Angela used Teresa Collins Paper on her Card this Week


Anja


Anja used Sakura of America Pens and Teresa Collins Paper on her card


Clouds

Clouds used Teresa Collins Paper on her Card


Kim

Kim used Teresa Collins Paper on her Card


Latisha

Latisha used Sakura of America pens and Teresa Collins Paper on her Card

Lori


Lori used Teresa Collins Paper on her card



Sponsor of the Week

We are pleased to announce that Sakura of America is not only sponsoring fabulous goodies for our Ultimate Card Showdown but they are also sponsoring this weeks prize for Card of the Week.  

I am sure many of you  are aware that Sakura of America produce an amazing array of products for the crafting industry - everything from markers to their awesome Quickie Glue - but did you know that they also have the most delicious variety of Souffle, Gelly Roll and Glaze pens.  These colorful pens are perfect for journaling Scrapbookers or stamping Cardmakers.  To find Sakura products in your area simply click on their Store Locator button on their website:



One lucy Cardmaker will win this awesome collection of Sakura of America Products

How to Enter:

• Please provide a link to your card by posting it on Mr. Linky at the end of this post
• Deadline for all entries: Saturday June 13th at Midnight (US Mountain time)
• Your card should be based off the sketch provided and can be of any theme.
• The winning card will be announced as the Card of the Week on Sunday, June 14th at 2 Sketches 4 You.
• International Cardmakers are welcome to enter.


Alrighty then - the sketches are up, the inspiration has been provided and the prizes are waiting...Let the creativity begin!

Hugs
Kazan & your Divine Design Team

Gallery
Your Cards for Kazan's Sketch 28


41 comments:

cnelson said...

Wow, Kazan your sketch is truly amazing!!! I'm speechless! Love the work by you and the DT!!

Jeanette Wallén said...

Fantastic work by all the girls on the team - the sketch is awesome as usual!! :D

Ingrid said...

Great sketch, and gorgeous cards by the DT. I also love the sketch for the Top 30 finalists. Can't wait to see what they come up with.

Axes DesigNs said...

Great Sketch for the 28th week! and congrats to the DT!!!!

papertrails leaver said...

a congratulations to the top 30! I wish each of them luck and can't wait to see their cards with the next sketch!

bonnie32002 said...

Thanks for the inspiration on the sketch challenge. You can see what I did with it here: http://craftiblog.wordpress.com/2009/06/08/2009-06-09-pullin-pastels-and-being-myself/

Thanks for looking!
bonnie32002@gmail.com

Unknown said...

So Nice Sketch! Here is my entry

Latisha said...

Kazan, your card is off the charts gorgeous, as well as the entire dt!!

~dawne said...

I'm in love with each of the dts cards. They are all so incredible. Thanks for the inspiration.

Monika Reeck said...

Woow I like your sketch Kazan....it is very nice one...and I made this BABY BOY CARD with your sketch.

Love all the work from DT too...

Love, Monika

Jacquel said...

Nice sketch Kazan. Thanks for the inspiration...

Tracey said...

Kazan your card is AMAZING!! I absolutely love it. WOW! WOW! WOW!

Paperaddict said...

Great Sketch Kazan, loved playing with it! I have posted my card with a link in MrLinky.

Petra said...

Kazan, I had a little trouble with this sketch... i finaly did made a card with it, and I love it!
Hugs Petra

Wendy Schoonhoven said...

Wow, I really love this sketch and your card is stunning Kazan!! Love the picture you've used...I played along again and you can see it on my blog. Hugs, Wendy.

Regan said...

great samples this week ladies...good luck to all the finalists!!!!

Angèle said...

Amazing card Kazan! Lovely sketch too. And the whole team did a fantastic job. I love it!

My take:
http://scrapmood.blogspot.com/

Dora said...

Great sketch, and just finished my card, thanks for the great sketch! And the inspiration from the DT
My card is on my blog;
http://scrappersfun.blogspot.com/2009/06/kazans-sketch-28.html

xo Dora

alexandra s.m. said...

Thank you for a beautiful sketch! You can see my take on it there:

http://artscrapandmore.blogspot.com/2009/06/2s4y-hero-arts-challenges.html

Thank You!

xox

Carina said...

Thanks for all your great sketches.
I like it!
And so many wonderfull cards!

Many hugs to all cardmakers in the cyperworld!
Now is my card for this week nr28 finish.

Vanessa said...

Another lovely sketch!! Had much fun using it! Thank you, Kazan!

Axes DesigNs said...

Great Sketch I already link my card in mister linky I hope you pick me!!!! thanks for this great challenge...

Doreen said...

A great sketch - a chance to use my new paper and stamps.

Romy said...

I really loved the sketch. I was in a little fairytale-mood. So I made a card in princess-pink with a little castle. I hope you like it: http://scrapstuffandmore.blogspot.com/2009/06/kaartje-thanks-million.html

Anonymous said...

Fun sketch! It's been a long while since I used ovals, so it was a nice challenge!

Rebekah Williams said...

Using an oval was new to me . . . and I liked it. Fun, fun -- I loved the sketch, Kazan.

Sandra said...

Great sketch! The design team did an awesome job - I'm inspired!

Bizzy @ home said...

Great sketch Kazan! Great sample's!

jennruggeri75 said...

I really love this sketch and your blog!! I hope to do lots more of these!!

Janet O'Brien said...

Congratulations to all the talented ladies that made the top 30. There is some real talent out there! I have this weeks sketch and have posted a link to it with Mr Blinky!

Nina said...

Wow girls, you are all so TALENTED! Love the new sketch(-es)!

Heidie said...

again such a great sketch. The work from the dt is awesome. I have made 2 cards based on the sketch. There are on my blog(http://heidie-verslaafdaanscrappen.blogspot.com/)
hugs Heidie

Ellen said...

A little bit late but I'm just back home from vacation and when I saw the sketch and the beautiful DT cards I had to make a card by myself.

Ellen

Ivanka said...

Kazan and Laura, you sure know how to throw a party! Thanks for all the fun and inspiration. I've linked my card to the infamous mr.linky!!

Amy C said...

I love both of these sketches. I am glad that I had a chance to get them both done this week. I love all of the other ladies cards in the top 30 - GREAT WORK LADIES!! I love your card Kazan it is AWESOME!! The DT ROCKED this sketch, too. Now I need to go and check out the gallery cards.

PapierGirl said...

Hi Kazan - sliding in my the seat of my pants! Thanks for such a great sketch to work with and awesome job DT as always! Cathy :)

Janice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janice said...

I think I just made it this week! Haven't looked at all the top 30 but the ones I've seen are all gorgeous -- wouldn't want to be the one to choose the winners (lol)!

Jenny said...

Even if there aren't as many cards playing this week I don't think the choise will be easy, so many fab cards - again. And the top 30 - wow!

Jennine Chambers said...

Best of luck to everyone. It has been a crazy week and I wasn't able to get my card done :( There is always next week!

liszha said...

Just in time:
http://liszha.blogspot.com/2009/06/kazans-sketsch-29.html