Saturday, May 16, 2009

Card of the Week & The Fab 5!



Thank you one and all for all your lovely compliments and for taking part in this weeks challenge.  This week has been filled with inspiration from each one of you and the gallery is filled to the brim with evidence of that too.  Thank you to Regina from The Cutting Cafe for providing us with the most beautiful images to work with and also for generously sponsoring the amazing prize to our winner..

Card of the Week
Lauren



We love this gorgeous card made by uber talented Lauren from All the Good Blog Names Were Taken the simple lines with the stunning bird and the clever sentiment make this a fabulous card for our Card of the Week.  Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us - send me your email addy Lauren so that I can get your Cutting Cafe files to you.


Fab 5!







What Caught our Eye This Week....

Laura is new to posting at 2S4Y so I had a little peak around her blog, It's All Rosie,  this week and I was blown away.  Oh  my goodness people do yourself a favor and check out pages and pages of inspiration on all sorts of crafty ideas like this adorable Mothers Day Flower Banner...welcome to our challenge blog Laura - we hope to see more of your fabby work next week.

So tomorrow is a BIG day...with a BIG surprise...I sooo badly want to tell you more but I can't...(Laura swore me to secrecy for one more day)....so I guess you all will have to just tune in tomorrow to see what our lovely Ms. Laura has up her sleeves...oh yes and also a cute new sketch and of course divine samples from our DT AND the return of a fantastic sponsor!

Hugs to you all
Kazan & Your Great Design Team

18 comments:

Latisha said...

Congrats you card is stunning!! The Fab 5 cards are amazing as well!!

Sankari W. said...

Lauren - your card is simply stunning! Thank you K & L and the 2S4U DT for including me in this amazing community of stampers - you have totally made my day!!! And Kazan, I canNOT wait till tomorrow for Big News!!! okay - can I throw out some guesses?? You are both pregnant!? You are coming to see me :)? lol!!! Can't wait!!! Hugs to all and hope you are all having a great weekend!!!!
Sunny wishes,
Sankari :)

Kim Sonksen said...

I adore the Top 5 cards and the Card of the Week is BLOWING me away.

Nina said...

YAY! Lauren is awesome, talented, and she's one of the most hilarious people i know!! Gorgeous card, girl! :)

itsallrosi said...

I love Lauren's card and - WOW! - thanks for featuring my banner!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Miss Lauren...Wahohooh...
`Congrtas` eveyone beautiful creations xxxxxxxx

Anna W. said...

Oh wow, just noticed the post, congratulations Lauren, your card is really lovely! I can't believe I made it to the Fab5, just can't believe it :) Thank you so much, this really made my day :)

anja curvers said...

Congrats lauren your card is stunning and ofcourse congrats to the fab 5

bjorx said...

Congrats to you all! :-)

Tanis said...

YAY LAUREN!!!!!
Oh super talented one...TRULY a well deserved win :)

Regina Easter said...

congrats lauren, your card rocks girl

lauren bergold said...

HOLY MOLY! you guys, thank you!!! i think miss kazan should probably get some of the credit though...it'd be hard to make a *bad* card from that sketch, now wouldn't it?! THANK YOU soooo much! ♥♥♥

Marga said...

Lauren your card is truly amazing! Laura and Kazan and the DT: thank you so much for including me in the fab 5 this week! I never expected that! Also many thanks for all the sweet comments, very much appreciated.
Hugs,
Marga

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Congrats to Lauren!!
I cannot wait to find out what the big surprise is.... I will definitely be tuning in to find out.

Tyggereye said...

Yeah Lauren!!! Your card is amazing!!!! So glad you were choosen.Its no wonder you have the card making gene. Your stuff is awesome. :)

claudia shadler said...

Congrats Lauren! What an awesome card! And congrats to the Fab 5 as well, so much awesome cards out there!

Clouds :D

Terria said...

Congrats Ladies!!!

Unknown said...

Wow! Almost turning 1!!! That's just great!!! And in one year you've become so famous and such a hype!
The sponzored prise is really unbelievable. O my! I guess your sponsors think you're great too and are happy to celebrate your first birthday with you! I'd like to come over to your cyberparty and thank you for this invitation!
About the DT cards: when you think this can't become any better, there's a next week and than I see: the cards did become even more beautiful. How do you guys manage? Great great work ladies.

Lots of love,
Monica