Sunday, August 17, 2008

Card of the Week & The Fab 5!!

Each week is getting harder and harder to choose a winner. You all are such amazing artists! Your creativity & imagination is so inspiring, thank you for being loyal to 2 Sketches 4 You!!

A BIG thank you to our sponsor Scor-it!!
your prize was fabulous

The title of Card of the Week
and the winner of the Mini Scor-it and Tote is...

Card of the Week
Jenn



I love clean lines, they are so classy! Jenn's card is so pristine yet warm, rich & inviting!
You can see more of Jenn's work here at

Thank you Jenn for creating such a beautiful card with my sketch!
Please email me your address so I can send you your goodies.

Fab5


Don't miss Kazan's sketch and card tomorrow along with the awesome work of our
cheeky Design Team
&
something a little extra special for you all!
Hugs,
Laura

14 comments:

Carol said...

Congratulations Jenn on being Card of the Week!
Congrats also to the Fab 5, some great work from everyone again!!
Well Done :)

Hugs
Carol x

Jenn D said...

Oh my goodness, what a wonderful surprise! Thanks so much for choosing my card. Congrats also to the Fab 5. I've loved checking out all of the wonderful creations.

Unknown said...

This card is so lovely, the way the papers all work together and the simplicity of it, nice work!

Joke said...

I want to congratulate Jenn and the fab 5 with their beautiful creations. You are so talented.

Joke

DeeDee said...

WOW Jenn, what a wonderful card!!! Congrats to the fab 5 also.....you Ladies are awesome!!!

Janet O'Brien said...

wow Jenn your card is fabulous - congratulations to everyone for the beautiful cards made.

Michelle said...

Gorgeous cards this week!!! I love all of them!! I can't wait for the new sketch tomorrow!! :]

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, Jenn!! Congrats!! :)

Congrat's the the Fab 5 too!!!

Jeni Glee said...

Congratulations, Jenn! Your card is so lovely!

I want to thank everyone for the honor of being one of the Fab 5! I am absolutely delighted! I want you to know that I have won contests before when my name was drawn "out of a hat" but this is the first time I have ever, I mean ever, had my "work" help put me on a list with so many wonderful creations. I "Thank You" from the bottom of my heart!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Congrats to everyone! Beautiful work and such great inspiration!

Thank you!!!

anja curvers said...

Congratulations Jenne and the Fab 5 you all did some amazing work on the sketch.

Kath Stewart said...

Congrats Jenn and also to the Fab 5 - great work from everyone
Hugs
Kath
xxxxx

Terria said...

Congratulations Jenn you did an awesome job!

tiggertastic said...

Very well done Jenn, and fantastic cards from the fab 5 as well

Sarah x