Sunday, May 2, 2010

Card of the Week & Fab 5!

I know I am a little late with this post - so sorry everybody.  I wanted to comment on all your cards and simply ran out of time yesterday!  This morning I grabbed my coffee and settled down on the couch to peruse the gallery.  We have have a perfect day here in Colorado and after all the inspiration from you all I am ready to craft!  2S4Y is a wonderful place to gather and be creative and to have a glimpse into your lives.   I saw blimps over golf courses, pages of your homes and pictures of you competing in races for good causes.  One of the best parts of this community is actually meeting you in person - it feels like we know each other already through your cards every week and your blog posts so keep em coming!

This week one of our very own, Shanna Vinyard, is giving away her very own Bo Bunny sticker creations to the winner of Card of the Week.  We have also teamed up with Scrapbook.com, who sells a wide variety of Bo Bunny products, for a $35 gift certificate to the winner!  So here you go ladies and gentlemen:

Card of the Week
Lisa


There are so many things I love about this card that I actually need to list them:
1. The stamp and the dimensional tree branch
2. the scalloped paper at the bottom
3. the kraft details
4. that darling sentiment

Congratulations Lisa you are our winner this week.  I am certainly going try and start each day with "whee"

There is more to see on Lisa's blog:


Email me your deets and we can get all your goodies out to you :)


Fab 5!


Tomorrow Laura introduces you to our 3 newest Designers and you are going to LOVE their card - I know cause I have seen them *wink*
Have a fantastic Sunday filled with *wheee*
Hugs
Kazan & your friends for life DT


8 comments:

Lisa Petrella said...

Oh my goodness!!!! I am SO honored!!!!! Thank you SO SO SO much!!! Each and every week I am inspired and amazed by all of the creations that are submitted, and I feel like all of you continually encourage me to grow creatively!! Congrats to the Fab 5 and all of the participants!! You all are incredibly talented!!

Sandra Korten said...

Oh wow!! I had never expected this!!! Thank you. Congrats to you all!
Sandra :-)

Brandi said...

Wow! Thanks girls!

Tenia Nelson said...

Congrats ladies!!

Sylvia said...

Congrats to everyone! All the cards are wonderful!

Susan Payton said...

I love your designs. I have enjoyed my journey through your blog page. Thank you so much for letting me visit.
Susan
http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com

Agnieszka/Mirabeel said...

Thank You!!!

Domna said...

OMG!!!
I want a word with a word to repeat what have written Lisa Petrella. This is a great honor for me! I'm so happy! Each of your sketch inspires me and I take the paper in my hands. Each sketch is a puzzle that you want to solve. Thank you SO much! Laura, Kazan I LOVE your sketches and amazing cards!
Congrats to the Fab 5 and all of the participants!