Laura used the Crayon Box from Creative Cuts & More
The new year is right around the corner. I am eagerly awaiting a new fresh begining, a year full of new goals, lots of creating and tons of fun here at 2S4Y! This weeks sponsor is Creative Cuts & More. Our Sparkling design team designed some beauties this week using Creative Cuts & More. We decided to have a New Years theme using the colors RED, BLACK & SILVER! It turned out stunning ladies, thank you. Here's to 2010!
Ashley used the acetate Puff Box from Creative Cuts & More
Cheryl used the acetate Puff Box from Creative Cuts & More
Kathy used the Crayon Box from Creative Cuts & More
Sankari used the Purse Bag from Creative Cuts & More
Sarah used the acetate Puff Box from Creative Cuts & More
Shanna used the Purse Bag from Creative Cuts & More
•This Weeks Sponsor•
Creative Cuts and More is a leader in the die-cutting industry. We have a
huge variety of bags, boxes, cards and shapes, and we offer those cuts in
chipboard, acetate, felt, foam, shrink plastic, velvet paper and i
name-brand cardstock including Bazzill Smoothies, Bazzill Basics, Bazzill
Bling, Stardream, Curious, and DoubleMates.
Check out our brand new blog DieCut Diva for great new samples and
tutorials and check out our web site Creative Cuts and More for
hundreds of ideas in our Art Gallery.
This week Creative Cuts & More is giving away either the girl or boy card kit, your choice to the winner of Card of the Week.
Boy Card Kit
Girl Card Kit
Here's how to enter:
• Please provide a link to your card by posting it on this thread using Mr. Linky
• Deadline for all entries: Saturday January 2nd at Midnight (US Mountain time)
• Your card should be based off the sketch provided and can be of any theme. You may enter as many times as you like.
• The winning card will be announced as the Card of the Week on Sunday, January 3rd here at 2 Sketches 4 You.
• International Cardmakers are welcome to enter
I cant wait for all the lovely creations to come in!
Laura & your Sparkly Design Team