Sunday, February 21, 2010

Card of the Week & Fab 5!

Olympic fever is all around us - I hope you are enjoying these games as much as we are. I have been watching every night and find myself glued to the TV mesmerized by the awesome athletic talents of men and woman from around the world. I get emotional when anyone wins a gold - and now for the first time ever I think I finally get Curling :)

We struck Gold with our gallery this week. You guys are amazing and it is fun too - opening up blog page after blog page to see your work and read your posts; a perfect combination of creativity and entertainment - LOVE that!

Thank you so much to InStyle Stamps for their sponsorship this week. We had a lot of fun playing with your adorable images. The lucky cardmaker who wins a fun package of paper and stamps from InStyle Stamps goes to...

Card of the Week

Julie



I love so many things about this card: the clean crisp lines, beautiful combination of colors and of course that darling image - most of all I love the delicate sentiment which matches the tone of the card perfectly! You are going to find Julie's blog a real treat too - take a peek here at: 

Stamps & Taxes (it is f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s!)

Julie please email me your details so that I can get your goodies out to you.



Fab 5!







Tomorrow Laura has something fun to reveal that many of you may have already noticed *wink* and she is also introducing a brand new sponsor that dare I say is Tres Magnifique.  The Design Team out did themselves too with cards that will make you say Ooh La la.

Have a fantastic Sunday. With all this snow I am thinking Gold...


Hugs Kazan & Your all Star Design Team




6 comments:

Laurel said...

Aw, thank you for choosing my card as a Fab 5, all the cards are beautiful!

Sylvia said...

Congratulations to Julie and the Fab 5!

Daniela Dobson said...

Congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for picking my card :)

Martha said...

Congratulations Julie!!!

And thanks for choosing my card as one of the FAB 5! Beautiful cards everyone :)
Martha

Julie said...

SHUT UP! No way! :)

Thanks for making my Monday, ladies! :)

Stamp Enjoy said...

Congrats