Sunday, December 20, 2009

Card of the Week & The Fab5!

We had a lot of fun this week at 2S4Y, all of the entries were just fabulous. I am amazed at all the talent we have out their in this creative community. Thank you for taking the time to come play with us at this crazy busy time of the year. Also a huge thank you to our awesome sponsor Sassy Studio Designs, your digital images are so much fun to work with. The winner of Card of the week will win four digital images of your choice, along with a few goodies from Sakura of America. And the winner is...


SMK
I love the simplicity of this card, it's clean and fresh yet it has an old word Christmas charm about it. I love that big brown wooden button, so cute! Thank you SMK for making such a darling card!

You can see more of SMK's talent on her blog:


Please email me your information SMK and I will get your goodies off to you.


Fab 5



Tomorrow Kazan is putting a new twist on things and it should be a lot of fun! Thank you all again. Happy Sunday!

Hugs,
Laura & your Sassy Design Team!







6 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

What a sweet and beautiful card!

Kathy Martin said...

Congratulations to the winner and Fab 5 this week. Awesome cards! I had fun looking at every one of them! :) Kathy

Shanna said...

Congrats ladies! Fabulous work!

Tiff said...

Congrats to my friend SMK!!!! Ladies, thank you for choosing my love card to be a part of the Fab 5!

anja curvers said...

Congrats to the winner and the fab 5 awesome cards.

Nenne said...

Wonderful pick! Love the soft colors! and thanks for chosing my card as one of the fab 5! :D