Saturday, March 21, 2009

Card of the Week, Fab 5! & The Youth Winners

Thank you so much for your warm and welcoming response to our Youth Art Month celebration here at 2 Sketches 4 You. I had a tremendous time viewing all of your work but I especially enjoyed commenting on your children's work. They are very talented little souls and all deserve the highest of praise for their efforts. I am sure you will all agree that there is no way I could ever choose one child's card over another based on merit alone so we have decided to randomly select a winner in each of the Youth Categories.

Thank you to Sakura of America for your kind generosity in sponsoring our prizes for this week. The winner of a set of Sakura Pens goes to


Card of the Week

Zhanna





I love the fabulous attention to detail on this card. The inking, paper and embellishments work together to make a visually stunning card. Zhanna's blog, My Hobby, is filled with fabulous inspiration. Everything is written in Russian but luckily for us her work speaks volumes about her talent. Zhanna please email me your address so that I can get your Sakura Pens off to you.


Fab 5!

Hettie
Annelies
Kath
Stef
Dianna

I used the trusted website Random.org to give me the winning numbers & corresponding names of our Youth Card Makers & their Moms. The lucky winners will receive a set of Sakura Pens and a set of Sticklers from Sakura of America.

Youth Card Maker 12y & Under

Monica


&

Leo


Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

17 

Timestamp: 2009-03-22 14:21:59 UTC



Youth Card Maker 18y & Under

Amy

&

her daughter


Random Integer Generator Here are your random numbers:

4 

Timestamp: 2009-03-22 14:33:20 UTC


Please email me your addresses so that I can get your prizes off to you too.

Tomorrow Laura has a really cute sketch - I know because I have seen it *wink* and we have a fabulous Sponsor returning - we LOVE their products! So to one and all, have a wonderful Sunday - see you next week.

Hugs
Kazan & your flourishing Design Team





13 comments:

~amy~ said...

Woot Woot!!! Thanks for the random draw of my dd! This is sooo going to make her day and btw, whatta great early birthday gift since she'll be celebrating hewr 14th birthday on Tuesday!!! Thanks so much and congrats to the others!!

Savitri said...

Yeah everybody!!!! Great cards all and I especially enjoyed the kiddos cards.

To my friend, Amy. Extra yeah!!!! Congrats to your girl!

anja curvers said...

Wow congrats to all of you and Amy what a nice surprise for your daugther.

SmilynStef said...

Thanks so much for the fab five shout-out ... so many fun cards this week.

Floortje said...

Congratulations to all winners!
Hope to see you all again next week since I love working with these sketches!
Hugs, Floortje

~dawne said...

Congrats to all the winners. This week was so much fun seeing all your creations, side-by-side w/your kids or grandkids. Thanks for sharing w/us.

Julie Campbell said...

Yeah!!! A big congrats to all of the winners! I love seeing all of the cards by the crafty kids! Great job!!!

Kath Stewart said...

Congratulations to all the winners this week and wow do we have some young talent out there..loved see all the cards from the kiddies....and what a lovely surprise on Mother's Day
Hugs Kath xxxx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to everyone! These were all fabulous...I especially loved the children's masterpieces. :)

Unknown said...

Whoo hoo!!!
CONGRATS everyone!!

Zhanna said...

WOW! Uraaaaaa!!! I'm a Winner! Kazan, Laura, thank you very much! I'm HAPPY!)))) ;-)

Annelies said...

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw I made it to the fab5! I am really happy :). This challenge has so many super talented cardmakers entering I fall in love with the cards I see every week and get inspired by them. I am planning on playing more often!

Hetty said...

Thanks for the fab 5. I was so suprised!