Scor-it is the ultimate design tool for hand scoring and dry embossing any paper craft project. It creates true professional quality hinge scores, which is the standard in the printing industry, and beautiful embossed lines for embellishing and accents.
You can score with or against, the paper grain and Scor-it will handle up to 24pt chipboard. Score and emboss any paper stock, thin metal, transparencies, synthetic and hand-made papers, vellum, metallic coated paper and much more.
Please visit www.scorit.com to see their product line, watch videos, view and download step-by-step projects and check out cool stuff and blogsites.
How to Enter:
• Please provide a link to your card by posting it on this thread
• Deadline for all entries: Saturday July 4th at Midnight (US Mountain time)
• Your card should be based off the sketch provided and can be of any theme.
• The winning card will be announced as the Card of the Week on Sunday, June 5th at 2 Sketches 4 You.
• International Cardmakers are welcome to enter.